Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Off to the US, fully sponsored.

Gee I hope it works.
Is he fully sponsored? TBH, I didn't hear exactly whether he was fully sponsored or only certain costs were being covered... not that it matters too much, as long as the club (and Tom) are doing something.

I won't be surprised if the NRL come out and say this has to be included in the salary cap.
We aren't part of the favoured group so you can't do that unless its comes out of your salary cap.
Then what, every treatment of every injured player goes in the cap. Would never happen

I remember when Trell got done, they had a sports psychologist in his ear. Trell came back with a different attitude towards the game imo. He was smiling more, seemed genuinely happy. He still did some Kunty things on the field, but no where as much as he used too, and definitely not as much as Grubbo Walker.
I think it would help Tommys confidence to have the headspace sorted out while the hammys get worked on.
If I had to take a guess at who made it happen, I’d say Seibold. He still has favourable ties with the Rabbits and in particular CEO Blake Solly.
Now we wait, and hope for the best for Tommy and for Manly.

I remember when Trell got done, they had a sports psychologist in his ear. Trell came back with a different attitude towards the game imo.
Knowles' approach is not to focus on the injury

“It’s very often that athletes get caught up in that they have had this injury, the focus is on the injury, the attention, the scans, the rehab protocol – everything is about the injury.

“I have a tendency to forget about the injury and focus on the movements and think of an athlete as a whole."

“What I’m saying is you pull their athlete out of their injury. If you focus on the solo player, you forget about the quality of the whole symphony.

“I make sure everyone is playing at the right time, the orchestra is going really well. When that happens, the hamstring is less loaded, it’s more part of the process and it decreases their risk [of reinjury].”

Last edited:
The Tommy Turbo bone song ....
The foot bone's connected to the leg bone.
The leg bone's connected to the knee bone.
The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone.
The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone.
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

Last edited:
I hope he's got the memo on the clothing coz I was just in Philadelphia and its pretty damn cold. He won't want to slip on a snow covered footpath (sidewalk). He has history!
Tommy quite use to the ice (or at least his hammies are).

Last edited:
I hope he's got the memo on the clothing coz I was just in Philadelphia and its pretty damn cold.
Turbo had a taste of cold weather during his recent holiday in Switzerland

switz 1.jpg

switz 2.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8