Tom will be the first $2 million player - change my mind!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure but I think Tedesco has changed his style a little to try to emulate TT

I think the Roosters have changed there whole style to be about Teddy, cause there is no-one else left for them at the moment.

Watching those Cowboy players dropping off at his feet when he beat 9 cowboys to score, reminded me of a Marvel Super hero movie I watched recently..lol.

In part i agree but with TPA's there would be a team and sponsor etc that could raise that kind of money. He is a ratings magnet and could sell ice to eskimos
I know sponsors are hesitant to go near NRL players but it astounds me that Turbo hasn't scored a major advertising/sponsorship gig.

I've never seen a player be so dominant, so consistently, for so long.

We all saw Tommy in the 21s, and earlier, and knew we had a future rep player, but I don't believe anyone could have predicted just how dominant and destructive Tom would be at NRL level......maybe Des when he was signing top 4 clauses in his own contract lmao.

It's a privilege to be able to say that I watched Tommy Turbo play footy.....that's the highest accolade a player can achieve imo.
"Dominant for so long", this year has been his only year of "dominance" and half of that is due to the speeding up of the game along with more strict rule interpretations and to top it off a very very weak competition with many young players lacking battle hardened football in the top grade.

What i have loved about his efforts this year is the amount of touches he commands and his work rate off the ball in attack and defence. In the past i wasn't happy with his involvement and lacking that commanding presence that is on the ball at all times, now he has that inner well managed arrogance that comes across as "move out of the way let me take over" strong belief about him.

Way too many attacking records have been set in general this year across a range of statistics to credit all Tom's dominance off his individual abilities, but still very impressive that is for sure.

I rate Toms work rate off and on the ball this year the best i have ever seen in my time of watching the game, it is this part of his game that surprised me the most more so than the points he has scored.

I'm not one to rate all that highly the 9 tackle bust try from yesterday, that was poor defence and fatigue along with the last game of the year attitude----in saying that only special players can take advantage of a given situation like that.

He's a northern beaches boy through and through - One does not simply walk out of Mo(rdor)na-vale.
images (31).jpeg

I really hope he never actually asks for that much. There is only so much of your cap you can give to the top players before you lose the ability to assemble a competitive roster.

Not worth $2m. Its that kind of dumb thinking that gets clubs in trouble like the Cowboys are with Taumalolo, even DCE.

Would hate to imagine this club with $900K less available to other players

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10