Tom will be the first $2 million player - change my mind!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mate I might become a believer if you can deliver these sort of miracles regularly. Give me Turbo on a 6 year deal any day over walking on water or feeding some masses with a loaf of bread and a can of tuna. (PS - I did like the water into wine one though)
Lol, can of tuna, now that would be something :)

What we are witnessing is potentially, the greatest ever player in an era where players have never been bigger, stronger or fitter. Where tactics have never been so fine tuned and where every angle is of play is scrutinized. And he just loves playing with his mates. Enjoy this whilst it lasts. Fate has gifted us this guy, and his brothers. How lucky are we ?On the other hand, fate can be very cruel. Look after yourself Tommy boy !

Week after week I just can't believe what I see Tom do.

I've never seen a player have a bigger influence on a game. And that includes Bozo and every other immortal although I didn't watch them all.

You just run out of words. I just shake my head in disbelief.

If you were still able to bet on the Dally M winner, he'd be paying $1.

Time for a hand-up honesty session. which of you lot were questioning if we should let him go earlier this year? there were a few be honest.

Don't recall anyone saying we should let him go...FMD if you could provide proof of this I would be surprised....

He has come miles from what he was 3, 2, or even 1 years ago. He is astonishing.

What has been the major catalyst...Des, Snake the bearded whisperer, Harry or his lying about the bathroom slip (which I know was not his idea)?

So many people lost hope for him, thought we should move him on, and were just frustrated with his injury problems. But look how this man has come back. We have the most talented footballer of all time on our team who if keeps going in this insane upward trajectory will easily be the greatest ever player to play the game. I am so proud and grateful to have him at the club.

Ah,thought he was referring to this year.....he was talking about years past?
Or before he got his hammies right this year?
This year when Tom was out

VIEW RESULTS: WHO WOULD YOU PREFER
  • Turbo on >$1m per year​

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Gutho on $750k per year​

Votes: 34 46.6%
    • Neither​

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Both still at Manly​

Votes: 13 17.8%

He has come miles from what he was 3, 2, or even 1 years ago. He is astonishing.

What has been the major catalyst...Des, Snake the bearded whisperer, Harry or his lying about the bathroom slip (which I know was not his idea)?
Probably a few factors but in my view (tho I'm just a mere mortal) I'd say Snake's influence. I've seen clear signs in Tom's games of how Snake use to play, and in particular how well he could read the game from the back. Didn't see it in previous years but this year it's been significant.

What an out and out champion sportsman and we're so lucky to have him!

This year when Tom was out

VIEW RESULTS: WHO WOULD YOU PREFER
  • Turbo on >$1m per year​

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Gutho on $750k per year​

Votes: 34 46.6%
    • Neither​

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Both still at Manly​

Votes: 13 17.8%
Ah,thought he was just talking about people suggesting we should let him go,fair enough....
Maybe we should revisit whether Gutho is worth more than 500?

If he’s going to make 0 tackles every week,like last night,he’s only worth $1.5 million.Can’t pay too much for someone who bludges out the back,Manly aren’t the Tigers

Already checking a few immortal boxes. Changing the way fullbacks play the game (playing like another forward). Dominant over everyone else. He is just in a class all of his own. Another 2 years of this kind of stuff and he would have to go down as one of the best of all time

I don’t think it’s just all of us having our Silvertails glasses on either.

I have a few mates that think he is the best player they have seen. We are all in our mid 40’s so we didn’t see a lot of the immortals play but of the modern players he is pretty special.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10