Tom will be the first $2 million player - change my mind!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Attachments

• 5luzve.jpg
    5luzve.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 28
He's a northern beaches boy through and through - One does not simply walk out of Mo(rdor)na-vale.

He has the potential to be our greatest player ever.

What he does in games taking by the scruff of the neck is up there with Bozo.

Thing is he will only get better and better

If he stays injury free we have an amazing few years to come seeing him devastate sides.

No way the salary cap goes up enough to make any player worth $2M. Tom will be the most valuable player as long as he stays fit but I doubt we see any player crack $2M during Toms career.

No way the salary cap goes up enough to make any player worth $2M. Tom will be the most valuable player as long as he stays fit but I doubt we see any player crack $2M during Toms career.

In part i agree but with TPA's there would be a team and sponsor etc that could raise that kind of money. He is a ratings magnet and could sell ice to eskimos

I've never seen a player be so dominant, so consistently, for so long.

We all saw Tommy in the 21s, and earlier, and knew we had a future rep player, but I don't believe anyone could have predicted just how dominant and destructive Tom would be at NRL level......maybe Des when he was signing top 4 clauses in his own contract lmao.

It's a privilege to be able to say that I watched Tommy Turbo play footy.....that's the highest accolade a player can achieve imo.

All good Bro.
Mate I might become a believer if you can deliver these sort of miracles regularly. Give me Turbo on a 6 year deal any day over walking on water or feeding some masses with a loaf of bread and a can of tuna. (PS - I did like the water into wine one though)

The beauty of it is - he loves Manly - his brothers are also part of the squad - as a player earning 1 million a season rest of his career and such an elite respected sports star...will earn more off royalties post footy than he earns in his career...plus have 3+ premierships to his name as a bonus.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8