Tom T to 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You never know ,If the Schu position change doesnt work (which it should)
We will be looking for someone, to fill the void ,no reason why not !

I have a feeling that by round 15 next year any chat against the shoe at 5/8 will be but a thing of the past.
I can see a big off season and a much trimmed down thong hitting the park next year.
I do hope the unrest reported was just smoke and mirrors. He was in a tough place in 22. The only position for him was back row hence his big body. No use trimming down as he wasn't going to play 5/8 in a perfect world so was in no man's land.
Look forward to seeing more Tiger debut style games in 23.

I have a feeling that by round 15 next year any chat against the shoe at 5/8 will be but a thing of the past.
I can see a big off season and a much trimmed down thong hitting the park next year.
I do hope the unrest reported was just smoke and mirrors. He was in a tough place in 22. The only position for him was back row hence his big body. No use trimming down as he wasn't going to play 5/8 in a perfect world so was in no man's land.
Look forward to seeing more Tiger debut style games in 23.

If he's wearing a thong on the field, that's it, I'm out

If he's wearing a thong on the field, that's it, I'm out
1662750981124.png
1662750981124.png

He's not a five-eight. His best position (in attack) is at fullback or the equivalent of an old school outside centre i.e a second fullback (think Manu at the Roosters), with a licence to roam (think Manu). He would still defend in the fullback position. With Koula and Weekes interchanging from the centres, and rotating to play fullback in attack, we would very quickly have one of the more exciting back five combinations in the NRL.
Turbo
Saab
Koula
Weekes
Garrick
PS This will never happen
Robinson told manu “think Tom T” - it is ironic that you advocate Tom to emulate manu.

Surprised the brainless ain't asking for Tommy to play 2nd row.
Huge body, great leg speed, put some weight on and he will be able to smash teams to smithereens 🥸

Id reply like to see TT to 5/8, similar to how Lockyer, Wighton, Muenster made the transitions.
If he's fit n healthy, his Defence won't be an issue, is a big body with strength and a skill set to match any opposition.
DCE will be under immense pressure in 2023 with Schusters inexperience beside him, however with someone like TT in the halves attracting plenty of attention, DCE will have less pressure to be in/setting up everything.
Schuster to lock, Jake to prop full time (handles it in SOO), either Koula or Garrick to remain at FB.
Thoughts ???
Certainly something to have in the kit bag, would like to see Shu get first crack, if he puts in during the off season see what he's got cause that's why he's there, for at least half the season to sho something If Tommy was to move would like to see weekes at FB.

Surprised the brainless ain't asking for Tommy to play 2nd row.
Huge body, great leg speed, put some weight on and he will be able to smash teams to smithereens 🥸

It's only a matter of time sweetie ... only a matter of time ....

I think Tom would be wasted at 5/8 for the reasons already given. As a centre, with more room to move, he would be quite dangerous and I can see the advantage of having him there with Koula, and Weekes at full back. If Schuster manages to regain his brilliance, that backline would be premiership material. Just need to ensure the forwards are up to it.

In 2021 Tom played the best ever season as fullback, and this was arguably the best performance by a player in the history of rugby league. He won the dally m even though he played about 20 games.

Silvertails: put him at 5/8 or centre.
It's the Manly way... ala, Walker.

When fit Tommy is the best full back in the game...bar none. He also proved during last year's origin that he is the best centre in the game. Injury free he is the world's best player. I don't care what anyone says about teddy or cleary, you can shove them up your arse, they don't come close. But give the man some support please, he can't beat 13 other blokes by himself. Oh and no more talk about moving him to 5/8, it would just cut down his space and he doesn't have a kicking game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8