Tom T is he that good.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's 21 FFS! How many players EVER have been finished products at 21? Elements of this thread include some of the worst rubbish I've read on Silvertails.

I don’t think people expect him to be the finished article at 21. I think people are suggesting that he has a way to go before he is as great as the media hype him up to be.

He is an excellent player already, but to be considered one of the best ever he has things to work on, particularly positioning in defence, and cutting down on errors. This will happen over time as he matures.

Let’s see how his game evolves over the next few years...hopefully injury free years.

Needs work on his defence , but makes up for it in attack. Another year and I would expect him to be the finished product.

Was amazing tonight only took him 3
Rounds.
If it this is what he does
On a consistent basis we are on
A winner

Can we all agree that Matt Dufty would never be able to do what Tom did tonight? Not in a million years...even after 10 years of first grade, I don't think we could ever see Dufty single handedly destroy an opposition like Tom did tonight?! He'd need to learn to pass first and maybe put on an extra 20kg and 16cm of height.

Can we all agree that Matt Dufty would never be able to do what Tom did tonight? Not in a million years...even after 10 years of first grade, I don't think we could ever see Dufty single handedly destroy an opposition like Tom did tonight?! He'd need to learn to pass first and maybe put on an extra 20kg and 16cm of height.

What's the bet tomorrow that if its Warren and Gould commentating down in Wollongong, every time Dufty makes a run they'll bang on like he's Churchill reborn.

The reality is that as a fullback he's like a winger. He doesn't set them up, he's on the end of it benefiting from the good work of others......kinda like Valentine Holmes as a fullback.

What's the bet tomorrow that if its Warren and Gould commentating down in Wollongong, every time Dufty makes a run they'll bang on like he's Churchill reborn.

The reality is that as a fullback he's like a winger. He doesn't set them up, he's on the end of it benefiting from the good work of others......kinda like Valentine Holmes as a fullback.
Have a close listen to Gus...I don't think he rates Dufty much...he mentions that he was a prolific try scorer in the NYC but that is about as far as he goes with the compliments. I have heard a number of veiled swipes at Dufty's lack of a passing game and his overly light frame.

Tom is great but still has a lot to learn. Especially about positional play and defensive work.

Maybe we were just blessed with Snake who was the best defensive fullback of his generation. Snake also had an aggression about him when defending the line he would put his body in the right place to hold up players or put them into touch. Would be great if Tom could learn how to do this.

Really wish Snake would give up his Sushi dreams and give the club some of his advise. He is very close with Matt Balin so maybe one day we could get the two of them back in done level.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4