Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And I agree with what most have said here - great guy, excellent club man, but inherently lacking in aggression, so has got to play above himself most weeks. Mind you, so was the great(est) Beaver...and he seemed to go alright!

If we are making room in our roster for a backrower, I'd be hoping for Gillett. He can do it all. Asofa-Solomona is a real star in the making too, but surely he'll end up a full-time front rower. He's already about 120kg.
Surely we don't need any more giants - AFB, Meehan, Vave, Knight :eek:

We are seriously lacking forwards who can effectively offload the ball to get our non existent second phase play happening.:lightbulb:

Good luck to Tommy in his next venture.:)
His delicate body stops him running at the line and limits his impact :(

I've always thought that a Tim Simona / Tom Symonds back row or centre pairing would have a nice symmetry

Tim and Tom Return?

Tim and Tom.jpg

i dont think we have seen the best of Blake Leary yet to be honest !

He has strong leg speed and leg drive, I think he has the ability to punch some holes on the edges when our team settles into its rhythm !

He has not had much game time, in a side that is still working on combinations !

I believe Blake Leary will prove to be a handy, nuggety backrower once the team settles !

Looking at a few other threads and wearing my tin foil hat
:tinfoil: prediction:
T-red switches clubs with T-rex,

Bozo announces 'Here's the S.O.O back rower I promised you'
:devil:

Nightmare ends..

Best troll thread ever! @lillchip stitched us up and got 3 pages of intrigue out of it, fair play haha

By my recollection T-reds first game this year (Rnd 3) he was easily our best player on the park. Ran with aggression and hit hard in defence that night.

Very handy player IMO leaves Blake Leary for dead.

i dont think we have seen the best of Blake Leary yet to be honest !

He has strong leg speed and leg drive, I think he has the ability to punch some holes on the edges when our team settles into its rhythm !

He has not had much game time, in a side that is still working on combinations !

I believe Blake Leary will prove to be a handy, nuggety backrower once the team settles !
I agree, I always saw a bit of a young choc in him, half our trouble is we can't seem to settle on a forward pack, I know we've had a spate of injuries this year but with players going up and down between firsts and reserves so regularly there's little opportunity for any of these blokes to shine or even become accustomed to the players alongside them let alone get combinations going, the good sides pretty much run the same pack week in week out, no wonder our blokes look like strangers out there, I know I'll get howled down but imo he's got potential that's being misused at present.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4