Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has done nothing at manly ever for us
i remember we were saying on the forum that he was the forward of the game for a game earlier on in the season... cant remember the game as not many have been memorable this season... maybe Rabbitohs game? But yeah he needs to pull his weight, if im honest i think brown has been worse. Actually had expected things from brown

disappointed, symonds was a good player, knew when to pass and when to run. Something we lack now is a team that can throw the ball around as seen in our recent success (2008GF was a prime example)

Leary has not been given a decent chance mate ! When he was playing under Geoff Toovey: he was scoring trys from set peices !
Seems like some of the guys here have bad memories.

Leary played well for Manly last year.

Here's a couple of threads that would be good for some of you to read...
http://www.silvertails.net/threads/dennis-leary.46788/
http://www.silvertails.net/threads/yeh-leary.46149/

Don't know what has happened to him this year. His form seems to have gone backwards. Maybe it is due to the coach.

Wonder if Tred will come back for the end of season nudie run ? Seeing as he failed to cross the stripe this year

Wonder if Tred will come back for the end of season nudie run ? Seeing as he failed to cross the stripe this year
Sadly wasn't given much of a chance.

The most disappointing aspect of T-Red's departure for me is that he never had a farewell interview/media conference before he left. He must be shattered, and rightly so....

Sadly wasn't given much of a chance.

The most disappointing aspect of T-Red's departure for me is that he never had a farewell interview/media conference before he left. He must be shattered, and rightly so....

I'll eat some of my words - turns out there's a nice interview with him in today's Manly Daily (which I'd paste if I could).
In part, it says "I hope I have contributed in some way over the past few years." He said he had no issue with coach Trent Barrett but admitted it had been frustrating not getting as many starts in the NRL side as he would have liked on a consistent basis this year. "That definitely played a part in me leaving," he said.
He has taken a 3.5 year deal with Huddersfield. "It has given me a lot of security and the chance to travel and experience a whole new lifestyle."

Good on T-Red - hope the move is a happy and successful one for him! :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8