Tom and Jake Trbojevic join Inside The NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a pair of champions. Unaffected by their standing in the game and completely natural men. An absolute credit to their parents, themselves and the club.
They come across like a couple of ER doctors who happen to be exceptionally good at playing football. I’ve never seen any players like them before.

They come across like a couple of ER doctors who happen to be exceptionally good at playing football. I’ve never seen any players like them before.

Jake and Tom are absolutely AWESOME

but I have never ever seen any one like the Incomparable Immortal and the greatest player of all time Robert Fulton

:h: the real Bozo ......

1976-grand-final-bob-fulton.jpg

Loved the way Turbo likened his mother as the Des Hasler of the household. Says a lot about the respect they have for their coach.

The term ‘unAustralian’ comes to mind when reading that kind of stuff.

Life is all about perception Tezz and I if that is the way you see it then it is your point of view which you are entitled to

Thank you for your reply

Cheers feathered friend !!!

index.jpg

Fulton and Eadie, Do I need to elaborate?
The Wombat was my favourite all time fullback . He had the finess of back and the power of a forward , he could kick goals , he was durable and played in 4 winning grand finals . How many fullbacks can do that !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7