Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Koula is blessed with blistering acceleration.

The Manly Sea Eagles have such a high opinion of Koula they elevated the teenager into the club’s top 30 roster last year and recently re-signed the x-factor at the northern beaches until the end of 2024.

That didn’t stop rival NRL clubs queuing up to try and land his signature.
I would disagree. His lack of height is a big problem, especially against the tall wingers - which is most of them outside of the Riff kid.

Centre for me
Centre for me too

Looking forward to seeing him fly in the centres

Koula faster than Saab

Roosters young gun Joseph Suaalii, who is close friends with Koula: 'Koula will outsprint Manly's current speed demon Jason Saab...he (Koula) is definitely the fastest, Saab may be quick, but Koula is the fastest'.

Koula is faster than Saab

WTF !

I mean We all know how fast Saab is when he gets the ball in the clear

The sight of watching Koula in the clear would be absolutely Astonishing !

Every game would be like going to a quarter mile drag race watching Koula blow players off the park !

I cannot wait to see Koula live in action

There is not Saabstitute for Speed accept for Koula

1645013172392.png

Isn't it nice having a backline with speed to burn.

Saab, Turbo, Reubs, Koula waiting in the wings. 4–5 years ago outside Turbo or Walker we seemingly didn't have a back who could outrun Marty Bella. And Munster had his 100 metre runs timed by sundial.

Saab, Turbo, Reubs, Koula waiting in the wings. 4–5 years ago outside Turbo or Walker we seemingly didn't have a back who could outrun Marty Bella.
yes it is indeed @HoldenV8 and lover of speed

Sea eagles are truly meant to fly and there is nothing more exhilarating than a Manly backline that
fills the ground atmosphere with Great anticipation .

One line break and out in the clear and the Manly crowd cheer as our super sonic Thunderbirds
give us another speed thrilled try of the year

Warning: Speed Kills ...
The following video clip contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised

Tom Turbo
They call him Turbo for Good reason ...

The following video clip contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised

When the flying Rueben Garrick hits top gear The try line is near !

If Josh Addo Carr is the fastest player on the planet
Koula is the fastest player in the Universe

Koula faster than Saab

Roosters young gun Joseph Suaalii, who is close friends with Koula: 'Koula will outsprint Manly's current speed demon Jason Saab...he (Koula) is definitely the fastest, Saab may be quick, but Koula is the fastest'.

Can't wait to see him put through a gap, sprinting towards the sticks with the Tigers backs giving up the ghost, with Koula outpacing everyone towards the try line.

Speed is a great asset to have, no doubt. As they say, you can't coach speed (well, turns out that you actually can....but anyway :rofl:), but I also believe its better when mixed with other skills. Its not really the best if you're a one trick pony.

Saab, Turbo, Reubs, Koula waiting in the wings. 4–5 years ago outside Turbo or Walker we seemingly didn't have a back who could outrun Marty Bella. And Munster had his 100 metre runs timed by sundial.
I remember some slow backs we had, Reeves, Jorge, parker

Let’s just hope he can tackle. He definitely has the spark with the ball in hand but Des won’t pick him unless he is very sound in defence. Especially playing at centre.
Can’t wait to see him play tomorrow!

Great video! Koula is lightning fast out the blocks in the 100 meters - probably the most crucial aspect of speed for an NRL player.
It looked like he was accelerating over the last 10 metres of the 100 metres - that's unbelievable.

He is fast but can he tackle?
Good point as defence is a big part of the game

He is fast and he has plenty ability and I am sure the club signs exciting young players because they believe in their overall ability in attack and defence

This is 100% where he will start
The thing is feathered friend . Where ever he starts he will finish over the try line :)

Watch the video of Koula
Just a heads up ...
You can only see Koula if you dont blink

Make sure you all have your Eagle eyes open wide feathered friends so you can see the Amazing speed Freak

At the time he was sixteen. Let's hope he's maintained his sprint training. His father was a 100 metres runner for Tonga in three Olympics, so I assume he continues to be well guided.
Sing feathered friend ...
He was only sixteen only sixteen
But now he has turned Nineteen
he is to young to fall In love
But he is not too young to be a NRL Gun

It looked like he was accelerating over the last 10 metres of the 100 metres - that's unbelievable.
The bloke is a must see LIVE in action .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8