Toddy's boys $1m bonus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can’t say I’m surprised, the NRL refuses to disclose how many staff it has so there’s no chance they will detail what they count as revenue nor the goals achieved by those who are receiving the bonuses.

Can’t say I’m surprised, the NRL refuses to disclose how many staff it has so there’s no chance they will detail what they count as revenue nor the goals achieved by those who are receiving the bonuses.
They don't even admit that there is script or that the roosters are over the crap .....

NRL NQ

piglets%20in%20trough.jpg

"Bonuses were also based on their 'outstanding efforts in promoting and supporting local rugby league'," Todd said.
"As evidenced by this photo showcasing our wonderful efforts. A field my daughter and her friends would be proud to watch footy at. In fact, our bonuses are too small."

disused-sports-field-melksham-wiltshire-england-uk-T60D2R.jpg

Vlandy can start his tenure a king if he comes in and fires Turdburg and his cronies immediately.

I wonder when they heard he was coming in, they all quickly re-wrote their contracts to include some massive 'pay out for firings' clause?

Meh, who am I kidding, those clauses would have already been in there.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see how they measure this incentive. In public companies it's usually due to profitability and share price.

Maybe...
1) Less than 10 disastrous player indiscretions in the year
2) Less than 60% of NRL supporters complaining about refereeing and management of the game
3) Preferred team wins NRL
4) Less than 40% of supporters perceive corruption within NRL

Okay, I get their remuneration package and they've ticked all boxes, so stop complaining folks!

$1,000,000 in bonuses for their performance this season.
I would hate to even imagine the amount required if they ever do an outstanding job, it would send the NRL bankrupt trying to find that sort of coin.

Quote from Greenturd in the article
Chief executive Todd Greenberg revealed during the week that the game generated $500 million for the year for the first time. That’s a great result for Greenberg. It was boosted by sellout crowds at the grand final and Origin matches in Sydney and Perth.
8995B962-EF82-4BD0-B267-23244E92958E.png
From the 2018 Annual report . It wasn’t the first time , just more spin from the Turd

Greenturd is unfit to run the game!! We lurch from one disaster after another as he has a major flaw in that he only cares about 5 teams in the league and the rest of us can get stuffed!! It is reflected in fixture allocation, TV times, refereeing decisions, judicial decisions. Greenturd is a stain on our game and it wont change while the protected clubs have their noses in the trough!

Must've been the gimp bonus for performing unmentionable acts. Where's a couple of hard pipe hitting dudes when you need them. Someone needs to go medieval with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Last edited:
Agree 100% Sheridan , this is what I and many other have said .time and time again Greenburg is poison to the game and his administration has been dogged with scandal,duplicity ,favoritism,nepotism , blatant persecution and perversion of facts the rules and a general policy on the run approach ,that suits him and his agenda.
And to top off his ruining of the game ,his ineptitude in running the Cap ,the TPAs , the 2 reffs ,powerful figures in the game,poor crowds ,spiraling TV ratings ,non existent grass roots,farcical bunker, and the potential implosion of the new TV rights deal he has now been caught with that ordinary looking snout in the trough!!!
Its only a rort if your not involved eh Greenburg!!!! Shame Greenburg shame ,how can you reward your self so richly when you have run the game and so poorly, in so many peoples opinion.One could even argue that you have stolen the love for the game that so many had for it before your tenure.People don't want to watch your 5 favourite teams play each other every week in empty stadiums
Our only hope is that Vlanfys can see what 95% of the RL population can see and that is a person who has displayed dubious character in the past on multiple occasions ,who is clearly way out of his depth and in danger of bringing the game down ,(further down than what it currently is }
For the good of the games' future he has to go ,he does seem to have as many lives as a cat ,but surely his time is running out.
We can only hope that the Player Manger scandal that is brewing in the back ground will break soon and along with his appalling record in all areas of the game that Vlandys will say enough is enough on your bike Z grader,there is an under 7s net ball team that needs "administrating" and your skill set matches the challenge perfectly
#get rid of greenburg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4