Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toddy's boys $1m bonus

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I really fear that Toggy Greenslime is so entrenched now that he’ll get his 3 year extension and will only leave when a safe federal political seat is offered to him.

I’m betting that’s his long term plan, Prime Minister some day!!

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
KPI’s

Yep that’s what the game has come down to these days!!

Kevinward777

So much one could post about this imposter, but it’s been done to death and his duplicitous regime just keeps stumbling along.

TWO DOGS

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
So much one could post about this imposter, but it’s been done to death and his duplicitous regime just keeps stumbling along.
It defies belief that this clown pays himself $1.5mil. p.a. and no one questions it. There are far too many snouts in the trough in the NRL.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
So are they sending someone from the Integrity Unit to Bali to investigate Nelson’s rampage? Greenberg has probably decided it’s better to sweep the incident under the carpet, and the money saved can be added to their whopping bonuses.

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I note Glen Lazarus has called Toddy out saying “ fans will walk away”.

Well Glen I’d suggest they already have.

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
It defies belief that this clown pays himself $1.5mil. p.a. and no one questions it. There are far too many snouts in the trough in the NRL.
Very Orwellian. The pig who rose to power in Animal Farm consolidated his control through the dogs. Greenberg took a similar path.

Latest posts

Top Bottom