Todd Greenberg takes Craig Bellamy to the basketball as his plus-one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Greenberg just doesn't care. He's the Caligula of Rugby League. Thinks he can do anything and corrupt anything, because he believes he's God and untouchable. When are the club leaders going to put a stop to this debacle. Caligula was assassinated. I'll be happy with his posterior firmly receiving the Bob Batty Boot

I wouldn’t be shocked if greenturd reinstates the premierships the scum cheated 15 other clubs out of. He is getting more out of control every day. Do the commission members not realise that he is making them look like incompetent oxygen thieves

From what I read the other day, while Beatnik is being replaced.....the commission is set to offer Greenturd a further 2 years.

It would seem the commission is either blind, clueless or just plain incompetent.

Ah what are they complaining about, it could have been worse lol. This was a college basketball game at the Houston Astrodome in January 1968. And remember, no video screens to watch the action on back then.....

15094465_10154018973867747_1538390316082831760_n.jpg

Greenberg just doesn't care. He's the Caligula of Rugby League. Thinks he can do anything and corrupt anything, because he believes he's God and untouchable. When are the club leaders going to put a stop to this debacle. Caligula was assassinated. I'll be happy with his posterior firmly receiving the Bob Batty Boot
I'd imagine he's a direct descendant, the family resemblance is striking... Suetonius described Caligula as sickly looking, skinny and pale: "he very pale, ill-shaped, his neck and legs very slender, his eyes and temples hollow, his brows broad and knit, his hair thin, and the crown of the head bald. The other parts of his body were much covered with hair" ...... Where's the Praetorian Guard when you need them?

Last edited:
Its just a bad look - whether just perceived bias or actual bias only an idiot would do stuff like that out in the general public. If Todd takes one coach to an event like that and doesn't follow suit with all the others in some capacity it makes people question the integrity of the game. The CEO needs to appear and act impartially. That's not the behaviour of a CEO in touch with reality or obviously one who cares what the public thinks. Piss poor.

Its just a bad look - whether just perceived bias or actual bias only an idiot would do stuff like that out in the general public. If Todd takes one coach to an event like that and doesn't follow suit with all the others in some capacity it makes people question the integrity of the game. The CEO needs to appear and act impartially. That's not the behaviour of a CEO in touch with reality or obviously one who cares what the public thinks. Piss poor.
Totally agree. It totally heightens the perception that the competition is NOT an even playing field and that there is a blatant bias and preferential treatment in existence amongst the certain chosen clubs. Furck Greenberg and his cronies.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6