Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
re DSM

Fire enough shots and you will hit something...eventually....

Did everyone see the bit where they went through all the previous winners of the Dally M and showed a little snippet of footage of them in action, showing their wares so to speak. The footage for Matt Orford was him lifting the trophy in 2008.... I can only assume that footage of his 30m dropouts didn't qualify and that there was nothing else ever captured on film   :p

Congratulating Todd Carney. Gee, how far have we fallen?! I will NEVER congratulate a Roosters player...sorry, can't do it

Chip & Chase link said:
Did everyone see the bit where they went through all the previous winners of the Dally M and showed a little snippet of footage of them in action, showing their wares so to speak. The footage for Matt Orford was him lifting the trophy in 2008.... I can only assume that footage of his 30m dropouts didn't qualify and that there was nothing else ever captured on film  :p

You are dreaming.

Name one that went 30 metres. :)

I was pilloried for mentioning him way back then.  Isz, I don't know you.  Are you new? 

Sorry Isz, that was rude of me.  I actually don't rate the Dally Ms.  If Lay Down Robbie can come in second, that says it all.  Oh yeah, and the 08 winner. 

I had to laugh at hearing Carney say this last night -

"The first thing Smithy said to me was if I wasn't going in his direction, he pretty much said 'walk out the door'," Carney said of his return to the game. "I was all ears. He's been great."

He sure is all ears !!!!

Carney, banned from Goulbourn because he can't control himself.  How has he been the best player all year?  Lay Down Robbie coming in second.  What sort of award is this?

Maybe, maybe......  8)

"Todd Carney has had a lucky escape, the Roosters playmaker reportedly only suffering minor injuries after falling from his balcony on Monday evening.

According to reports on Sportsnewsfirst, the reigning Dally M medallist was attempting to retrieve a set of keys when he fell from the balcony at his home in the Sydney suburb of Coogee.

Some reports have suggested that Carney suffered internal injuries in the fall but Roosters chief executive Steve Noyce has said Carney will be fit to return to training next month.

"I'd say the only thing that was hurt is his pride," Noyce said."

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/carneys-balcony-fall-104212

Didn't Aaron Cannings also fall from a balcony while he was playing for us?
I think he fractured his skull but was back at training the next week so just goes to show what a pussy Carney is :)

I bet there is more to this story. What I have heard is that Carney couldn't find his keys after a night out and whilst climbing up to his property, he fell.

His friends had probably confiscated his keys so he wouldn't be tempted to drive anywhere.

WAMF link said:
Didn't Aaron Cannings also fall from a balcony while he was playing for us?
I think he fractured his skull but was back at training the next week so just goes to show what a pussy Carney is :)
he fractured his vertabrae(spelling)

I thought Choc fell off a balcony.  What is it with these guys?  Can't they climb, or have a key under the mat, or go to Auntie Doris's place to kip, or ring some mate?  Hope he's out for the season.  Vertebra, ouch, that spinal column can hurt.. 

I thought this was going to be about him being busted again popping valium pills from his dealer Jake Friend

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8