Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Jeez you guys must be bored. Cover up! Pfft! Why is it so hard to believe he locked himself out of his unit? Who cares if he was pissed!!!

Todd Carney caught drink driving in Sydney

Sydney Roosters five-eighth and Dally M Medallist Todd Carney has been caught drink driving, the club said in a media statement.

"Todd Carney was this morning charged with low range drink driving," the statement said.

"He was on his way to a business meeting this morning and was pulled up by a road side random breath test.

"The Club and Todd are very disappointed in his actions.

"Whilst the matter is set to go before the courts, the club will discuss an appropriate action with Todd in due course."

More to follow...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/sydney-roosters-reveal-dally-m-medallist-todd-carney-was-caught-drink-driving-in-sydney/story-fn2mcuj6-1226012385987

Hahahaha you watch some bull**** slap on the wrist and it will be all whitewashed over whereas Choc gets front page headlines and he wasnt even over the limit.

Hopefully his life goes off track again and his footy suffers, that means the rorters will comeback to the field very quickly in 2011.  One less we have to worry about

Since January 2010:
Setting a bloke's pants on fire.
Allegedly caught with an old woman's prescription medication.
Injuring himself falling off a balcony pissed.
Drink driving.

I didn't see it anywhere in the papers.Maybe I didn't look hard enough.Definite double standards though.Typical "tefflon" rorters player!

Caught at & in the morning. I doubt he thought he was pissed, just hungover from the night before. I heard about it on JJJ, they said he was behind bars for some reason.

well he did behave himself last yr  or he just didnt get caught.. i knew he couldnt  reform once a dumb azz always a dumbazz...

* waits for Gallop to hand down 4 week suspension as the reigning Dally M medallist and face of the NRL brings the game into disrepute *

I think it is a real shame for him - despite my hatred of the roosters it was good to see him get himself sorted out.

lsz link said:
I think it is a real shame for him - despite my hatred of the roosters it was good to see him get himself sorted out.

It appears that all that happened was the Roosters PR machine made it look like he got himself sorted.

What was with the whole "I am not drinking again" speeches and the reformed character stuff.

Drink Driving is one of those few things that the media should make a big deal over. All the other stuff he has ever done is minor.

One day one of these players will drink drive and kill someone and then everyone of these incidents will be pulled out and I hope to high heaven that someone is held responsible for the light treatment these players get.

I mean 4 weeks suspension for Brett getting pissed and taking a Taxi home and a slap on the wrist for potentially putting the lives of families at risk. Not acceptable for mine.

Todd Carneys inability to stay on the wagon is one of the worst kept secrets in the Eastern Suburbs. Blowing 0.05 at 7am either means he was straight out of the nightclub, or it was one hell of a bender if he couldn't sleep it off. Good to see he takes his "business" meetings so seriously... probably only meeting Politis to collect his brown paper bag anyway.

You can take the fool out of Goulbourn...  And on P plates as well.  Must have just got his licence back from previous indiscretions.  He obviously needs to attend the Alan Jones fine young man course. 

The Brian Smith 2nd year curse has already started.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10