Today's games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep 9 unanswered for Canberra, when on a roll they look the goods

torana I hope you lose that mate :p Any money won on the storm is filthy and should be considered profit from crime :p

Dragons v Titans is looking like a good game too

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana I hope you lose that mate :p Any money won on the storm is filthy and should be considered profit from crime :p

Its an easy way to boost my multi :p

Raiders are a different ream with Campese there.

Would be interested to see the win % stats over the last 3 years or so of when campese was in Vs out. Im thinking at least twice as many wins.

Dragons and Titans tied up at ht

Looks an evenly matched game

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Its an easy way to boost my multi :p

It's still criminal ;) lol

I have a rule with those bastards, never bet on them and never have a storm player in my fantasy sides

Pretty sure I just heard Rabs say that the Titans have been awarded twice as many penalties as any other team this season, that's a crazy stat !! And the same is happening today, Saints just got their 1st one for 35mins

mickqld said:
The Raiders have a blistering backline. Robinson,Lee,Wighton,Ferguson,Earl. Then they have skillful halves Campese,McCrone. An exciting team to watch in an open free flowing game. Not sure how well they would handle the bash em up grind of the top teams though.

Well they have already beaten Storm and Roosters and just smashed Knights who were running 5th ... so the only top teams left are Souths and Manly...

What are these refs on !!

Dragons attacking the line, Taylor is standing beside the ref, leaves early and is 3m offside, takes the intercept and its play on

14-8 Drags with 20 to go

Just watching the channel 9 telecast now and the Dragons have been awarded a try which will infuriate Eagles fans. It is an exact copy of the try that David Williams was denied late in the game when we played Souths.

I thought they made the right call with Wolf's no try but they got it horribly wrong today.

Titans at their disgraceful diving best today, just taken 2 of them in the space of a min. Myles used the back of his scone in a dirty little head butt to Weyman on the ground earlier, not suspendable though.

Titans had a 50/50 obstruction call go against then which wound them up and they lead 15-14 with 10 to go

Soward had a shot from 40 to tie it up last play of the game but couldn't get the distance.
Weyman got a little payback on Myles which I loved, a sly little shot to his melon in the ruck

2 pretty entertaining games today, c'mon the Penny Pamfez !!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Titans at their disgraceful diving best today, just taken 2 of them in the space of a min.
I only caught the end. Nightingale must have been going for a get-square.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Titans at their disgraceful diving best today, just taken 2 of them in the space of a min.
I only caught the end. Nightingale must have been going for a get-square.

Bird did cop a hard one across the chin, but stayed down like he was dead

The worst one was Beau Falloon, a little slap across the cheek and down he went, Merrin stood over the top of him abusing him. I got slapped harder last night !!

C'mon the Chocolate Soldiers !!! Just need Walsh to get his kicking boots on.

They're on fire !! Whare nearly blew it though

Shoulder charge from the scumbag trying to stop that one

Is that little filth bag going on report for a shoulder charge.

Those 3 missed goals will cost them. Should be 18 not 12 nil.

All tough kicks but you'd hope he'd at least land 1 of them

Really happy to see Isaac John getting a run, he always looked ok in his few appearances for the Warriors but they never stuck with him and gave him a decent crack

Waiting for the pink clowns to come in on the act and get Storm out of it.

I hope Ryles is playing next week. He's worth a few penalties to the opposition, what a moron.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Titans had a 50/50 obstruction call go against then which wound them up and they lead 15-14 with 10 to go

50/50?? you're joking KE. That is one of the most disgraceful decisions I've seen all year(and it's mounting!).
Luke Phillips needs a rocket up his arse after that call!

wombatgc said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

50/50?? you're joking KE. That is one of the most disgraceful decisions I've seen all year(and it's mounting!).
Luke Phillips needs a rocket up his arse after that call!

I'd probably give it a try, but in their defence, at least there has been some consistency in this area over the past few weeks with Symonds and Gillett both getting the red lights on similar ones

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6