Today's games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it my hatred of Ennius or did he take out the fullback as he Attempted to catch a bomb. No PenalTy and a goal line dropout. The sTupid warriors just can't help themselves with needless penalties inviting e dogs to win. Elliot should
be immediatey sacked and replaced by a drovers dog.

DSM5 said:
Is it my hatred of Ennius or did he take out the fullback as he Attempted to catch a bomb. No PenalTy and a goal line dropout. The sTupid warriors just can't help themselves with needless penalties inviting e dogs to win. Elliot should
be immediatey sacked and replaced by a drovers dog.

Geez these referees are jokes. When coming through for a high bomb you must contest the ball. At no stage was ennis looking at the ball, taking the fullback out. Should of been warriors penalty. And the try they levelled up with was construed as a shepard the last week against us.

Parra gets the jump on the donkeys and then Klein decides to get them back in it with his pedantic penalties. These refs just **** me to tears.

mickqld said:
Parra gets the jump on the donkeys and then Klein decides to get them back in it with his pedantic penalties. These refs just s**t me to tears.

Oh thats not the worst of it, check out the 28 minute mark a BLATANT dive from Princess Hayne!

The obstruction try to the dogs that got them in front. I agree that it was a try BUT if it was Manly scoring that it would have been no try for sure. This is what I hate about watching NRL these days. The appalling inconsistent decisions every game every week.

Hayne is a freak. 50metre kick, drops a field goal as cool as...I'm not a huge fan of his..but that was good.

mickqld said:
Ashley Klein is not fit to referee kids footy let alone NRL 1st grade.

Should never be allowed on a footy field again. That was a shocking performance.

Klein was very average at best. I'm going to start watching warratahs if Manly arnt playing.

Love watching the Raiders play on a Sunday afternoon, always entertaining games. 14-12 Newcastle halftime, Raiders up 3 tries to 2 but Ferguson struggling with the goal kicking.

Darius Boyd is an idiot, just on ht the Raiders scored in the corner, and Boyd cost himself the crucial metre that could have stopped the try complaining about a forward pass as he came across

Yeah KE Boyd is a bloody tosser waving his hands in the air rather then trying to stop the try.

The Raiders have a blistering backline. Robinson,Lee,Wighton,Ferguson,Earl. Then they have skillful halves Campese,McCrone. An exciting team to watch in an open free flowing game. Not sure how well they would handle the bash em up grind of the top teams though.

Tahu's pass on the inside for the first Newcastle try is one of the slickest passes you'll ever see. Unfortunately that is the only time this afternoon that the Newcastle left hand side has got the better of the opposition. Ferguson has scored two and set up two for his winger on Tahu's side.

It's a good backline when it is on song

Have thrown a very rough multi on and leg 1 is Raiders 1-12 so happy for there to be no more points here

Lol yep he has stuffed me !! I got him into my dream team side though so its all good, the multi was an extremely long shot with the Drags 1-12 and Manly 13+

Campese last try I'd be happy with

Canberra will move into the top 8 after their win today which is a fair result as they looked liked they could be spoon contenders earlier in the season when they lost 32-10 in round 1 and 36-0 in round 2 to the Panthers and Titans respectively.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2