To those here that question the men that represent Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And on the thread topic, some stuff I've read here in recent weeks has left me shaking my head.
The team generally tries hard but concentration comes and goes. As for fans, after a loss everyone knows exactly who will be wailing and whining and yelling foul insults (from a safe distance, of course).
OMG, is it possible we have a generation of Manly fans afflicted with an attitude of entitlement and contempt for the feelings of others??!!

and you look at the bottom four teams of the top 8 knights raiders sharks and souths. If we got any where our full strength squad on the park we easily match and beat the above teams.

even with all the injuries we have faced this year we have enough cattle to get into the top 8 but as you said and i agree the frustration of how this season has now gone about won't see it happening.
When fit we are a lot better than Souths knights and sharks imo. I mean the side we fielded yesterday was completely decimated and should have beat Newcastle who prob only missed 2-3. Prob not the thread but is it just me or is Kalyn Ponga just a tad overrated? He’s touted as the second coming of Christ and I really just don’t see it. Good player yes, but not in the Teddy and Turbo class imo.

View attachment 15162View attachment 15163There are a happy band of Brothers on here at the moment questioning the resolve, effort and toughness of our current team and coach. They call out men that while perhaps out of form still put in every time they play. They spill blood, break bones and do things you flogs could only read about in people magazine.

To you gentlemen I say go **** yourselves.

Pull your heads out of your own brown holes and show some bloody respect. We don't care for your negative views just because you pay some membership or know someone who knows someone who said something.

After seeing the above on JTs insta I now get what these guys go thru to entertain us.
Totally agree mate.....

When fit we are a lot better than Souths knights and sharks imo. I mean the side we fielded yesterday was completely decimated and should have beat Newcastle who prob only missed 2-3. Prob not the thread but is it just me or is Kalyn Ponga just a tad overrated? He’s touted as the second coming of Christ and I really just don’t see it. Good player yes, but not in the Teddy and Turbo class imo.
agreed turbo +teddy is 10 times the player ponga is at present, tom just needs to be injury free.

100% CORRECT ! I watched the game last night again and I honestly believe that besides that 20 min period before half time we were the better side. The fact is as soon as Elliot went off and we had to change the position of a number of players to compensate Newcastle took advantage.

Yes we made some stupid errors , Yes our kicking game wasn't the best but the courage and fortitude displayed by the team must be admired.

We have had no luck this year with injuries before and during games. It's just not going to be our year but the positives certainly outweigh the negatives with players like Paseka, Keppie and now Cust stepping up. Add in Turbo , Fainu, Shuster, Olakaautu and hopefully Hopoate in the mix and the future looks very very bright !

Never been prouder..
Delz don’t forget the 11 penalties to 3!!! We had them in their own 20 numerous times & under pressure only for the whistle to go off & help them out! Yes some stupid errors but playing an ‘almost’ full strength Knights (although as I’ve been reminded they were missing their hookers Lolololol) we did pretty well & with a little luck could have won!

Delz don’t forget the 11 penalties to 3!!! We had them in their own 20 numerous times & under pressure only for the whistle to go off & help them out! Yes some stupid errors but playing an ‘almost’ full strength Knights (although as I’ve been reminded they were missing their hookers Lolololol) we did pretty well & with a little luck could have won!

Did we get one offside penalty?

Newcastle got at least 4. Can't believe we were always offside and Newcastle were not.

(although as I’ve been reminded they were missing their hookers Lolololol)

Yeah they were.
Not sure why the lols.

Take Fainu out of our team, and we are left with Levi and Croker.

Take Levi out, and we are left with Croker starting, and who as back-up ? Docker clay ? Jetski? Cust, with Sirro as 5/8 ?

Many Lols indeed.

Yeah they were.
Not sure why the lols.

Take Fainu out of our team, and we are left with Levi and Croker.

Take Levi out, and we are left with Croker starting, and who as back-up ? Docker clay ? Jetski? Cust, with Sirro as 5/8 ?

Many Lols indeed.
I guess so.....& take out their FB, 5/8, both starting props lololol

I guess so.....& take out their FB, 5/8, both starting props lololol

No-one is arguing that we are not decimated by injuries. Like literally no-one.

A few, though, are suggesting the Knights were at full strength, and they clearly were not.

Losing two hookers is massive, and would have affected their halves, luckily they bought Green.

What a stupid thread.. this is a forum. The purpose of a forum is to discuss our football team etc and they way players play.. lets all follow the same script aye...
Go on then nancy boys go frolic with your great dce highest paid flop in the code. Have tea with Slowfua and ragdoll Garrick whilst Dessie sends our young fullback to the warriors! How bout that croker.... what a guy! Am i right??

To those who are blind and see positives out of this team in our current form and situation.... look at the ladder! We wont win the next 2 games so thats 4 losses in a row. Dce's form is laughable the guy cant even put up a decent kick... or kick out when required but lets praise him. Gutsy effort boys to miss the 8 and play like ass 70% of the time. I wish i had more hands so i could give this thread more thumbs down.

Ps all those who liked this post iv seen most if not all do the exact same thing during and after the games. Pat yourselves on the back chaps.

Sincerely yours
Biff.

I admit to letting my frustration overflow, and I usually regret it in the cruel light of reflection. I know they are trying. And I know they want to win as much as we want them too. This year has amplified how I support the team unfortunately, limited social interaction, and the world just isn’t the same just adds pressure to manly which is one of the few outlets left and it spills over.

I just find it hard to abide the same things killing us every game. We can’t control injuries or the refs, which have made it hard, but we can control our focus, discipline, game management, team selections, kicking, urgency and application to the fundamentals. We haven’t been and it hasn’t got better and we have made a hard job even harder.

Our team stagnating has been hard to watch after such high expectations leading into 2020.

A few, though, are suggesting the Knights were at full strength, and they clearly were not.

Losing two hookers is massive, and would have affected their halves, luckily they bought Green.
I’d rather we only had a hooker / half missing!!!!!!

Don’t read today’s DT then Waz. They’ve got a big puff piece on how Ponga can lead them to WIN the premiership! Overrated as f@ck.

What a stupid thread.. this is a forum. The purpose of a forum is to discuss our football team etc and they way players play.. lets all follow the same script aye...
Go on then nancy boys go frolic with your great dce highest paid flop in the code. Have tea with Slowfua and ragdoll Garrick whilst Dessie sends our young fullback to the warriors! How bout that croker.... what a guy! Am i right??

To those who are blind and see positives out of this team in our current form and situation.... look at the ladder! We wont win the next 2 games so thats 4 losses in a row. Dce's form is laughable the guy cant even put up a decent kick... or kick out when required but lets praise him. Gutsy effort boys to miss the 8 and play like ass 70% of the time. I wish i had more hands so i could give this thread more thumbs down.

Ps all those who liked this post iv seen most if not all do the exact same thing during and after the games. Pat yourselves on the back chaps.

Sincerely yours
Biff.
100% on the money BBTB...

And Yes the referee didn't do us much favours again !!

There isn't a Manly fan who questions the guts on display from the team yesterday or the raiders game. I was on the hill watching the gutless performance vs the riff and that is what it was. We expect excellence we expect to win most of all we expect to see the same pride and passion on display from our team as we Manly supporters show week in week out. I can handle us getting beat when we are not the better team or decisions cost us 2 points. But when the team doesn't show up it is unacceptable. At the end of their day it is their jobs to perform and win games. Just watch Dessies presser yesterday. 2 weeks in a row we should have won and found a way to lose.

Yep and Best. But still nowhere near comparable to who we had out. Every team has players missing atm some (manly, Easts) more than others. Knights were near enough at full strength imo. Mann was certainly an adequate replacement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6