To those here that question the men that represent Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez I almost hate coming on here after we have a loss. It reminds me so much of the stoning scene from the Life Of Brian which I would attach if I had the skills.

Geez I almost hate coming on here after we have a loss. It reminds me so much of the stoning scene from the Life Of Brian which I would attach if I had the skills.
Hey freddo it's pretty easy, I just googled stoning scene from life of Brian, copied the address and pasted it here!

And on the thread topic, some stuff I've read here in recent weeks has left me shaking my head.
The team generally tries hard but concentration comes and goes. As for fans, after a loss everyone knows exactly who will be wailing and whining and yelling foul insults (from a safe distance, of course).
OMG, is it possible we have a generation of Manly fans afflicted with an attitude of entitlement and contempt for the feelings of others??!!
cry me a river... this is nothing on the vitriol that Barrett copped from all sides in 2018...

We lost 3 games by 1 point, 2 games by 2 points and 1 game by 4 points that year.- and would have played finals if we had won those.... we also flogged the eels 54-0 and the Storm 24-4 in two of our games that year...

...sure as cr*p didn't hear anyone saying "we played gutsy", "we were the better team", "oh, but the penalty count", "don't question our players effort" or any of this other BS that's being trotted out now back then though... because we had Barrett-the-scape-goat to blame...

So the best half in the comp is Cleary by a long way this year... why... last year he was a joke.

Well He has a team around him allowing him to play. He doesn't have to take every run, every kick, every attacking play. It helps you know.
No he has been the best half the last 2 or 3 years. Guys a machine. He's in the form dce used to be capable of... does this bother you? Awww

cry me a river... this is nothing on the vitriol that Barrett copped from all sides in 2018...

We lost 3 games by 1 point, 2 games by 2 points and 1 game by 4 points that year.- and would have played finals if we had won those.... we also flogged the eels 54-0 and the Storm 24-4 in two of our games that year...

...sure as cr*p didn't hear anyone saying "we played gutsy", "we were the better team", "oh, but the penalty count", "don't question our players effort" or any of this other BS that's being trotted out now back then though... because we had Barrett-the-scape-goat to blame...
Barrett was a knob jockey, The dogs will find this out as we did. He brought to the table zero & left with what he brought. Good fkin riddance to him. Wish he'd take a few of his disciples with him..... :p

If im an ant then surely your a flea? I knew you aimed it at me probably due to my posts about dce and his growing myth status. Stop being butt hurt because im always right ;)

Sincerely yours
Biff.
Its just the amount of negativity you have to a few players in our side. so you hate DCE and think he should be sold... we get that.... you think hes crap.... we get that.... every thread you could possibly have a dig you do and its just a bit sad....

Barrett was a knob jockey, The dogs will find this out as we did. He brought to the table zero & left with what he brought. Good fkin riddance to him. Wish he'd take a few of his disciples with him..... :p
He may yet... then watch you all bleat...

That photo of Joel's tongue is enough to give you nightmares. That would have hurt so much.
Just....OUCH!
What a legend to keep playing yesterday.
As for Manly, this year just sucks. The amount of injuries and reshuffles. The blatant one-sided refereeing. The whole adjusting to the 6 again touch footy. The 6 agains do my head in as much as the wrestle did. The rulings are just so inconsistent.
Also, those two point from the first Parra game really did hurt.
Good things are coming though. We were hoping for it sooner but it's coming.
I've been communicating with The Great Sea Eagle.
The Eagle said, "Ukukukuk uk uk uk ka uk ka uk!"
Which translates to, "We're going to win the comp soon!";)

I've been communicating with The Great Sea Eagle.
The Eagle said, "Ukukukuk uk uk uk ka uk ka uk!"
Which translates to, "We're going to win the comp soon!";)
I must learn to speak Great Sea Eagle.

I agree with your sentiments, if you can translate that for me :thumbsup:

Its just the amount of negativity you have to a few players in our side. so you hate DCE and think he should be sold... we get that.... you think hes crap.... we get that.... every thread you could possibly have a dig you do and its just a bit sad....
I dont want to sell him i know he can be great but he isnt is he? Bottom 4 halves easy guy is a just bad this year. From the get go i could see it in him. Walker outplayed him and now cust is doing the same. Sure he needs help but he doesn't even use suli or Garrick. No combination with them at all.. all he does is drop it off to siro who runs in not out. Whens the last time seen suli put garrick away?

I dont want to sell him i know he can be great but he isnt is he? Bottom 4 halves easy guy is a just bad this year. From the get go i could see it in him. Walker outplayed him and now cust is doing the same. Sure he needs help but he doesn't even use suli or Garrick. No combination with them at all.. all he does is drop it off to siro who runs in not out. Whens the last time seen suli put garrick away?
This confirms the crapola tinted glasses you wear in relation to DCE. He's no way bottom 4 halves in comp and for you to even have the ability to actually write that down says everything.

Don’t read today’s DT then Waz. They’ve got a big puff piece on how Ponga can lead them to WIN the premiership! Overrated as f@ck.
Just on Ponga, he is a bit like Scam Smith the way opposition players just stand there wondering what he is going to do or where he is going to go. Just tackle the bastard and tackle him HARD !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8