To those here that question the men that represent Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Screenshot_20200816-184822_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200816-184836_Instagram.jpg
There are a happy band of Brothers on here at the moment questioning the resolve, effort and toughness of our current team and coach. They call out men that while perhaps out of form still put in every time they play. They spill blood, break bones and do things you flogs could only read about in people magazine.

To you gentlemen I say go **** yourselves.

Pull your heads out of your own brown holes and show some bloody respect. We don't care for your negative views just because you pay some membership or know someone who knows someone who said something.

After seeing the above on JTs insta I now get what these guys go thru to entertain us.

Last edited:
Agreed @Eagle of London I'm sick of the tall poppys on here that are so quick to lay the boot into our fellas. Pretty easy to lay into someone when things are tough. How about taking a cue from @BOZO and showing a bit of support and as you said respect! I bet they would not say half the things they type on here to the players faces.

You're right EoL... all football supporters should shut up and appreciate the effort...
Even the team that gets the wooden spoon didnt go out there to try to lose...
Winning doesnt matter if you try really hard...
Actually they have a program at my kids school where they encourage everyone by giving them all a prize for trying... maybe the NRL could look at a similar system?

Last edited:
Awful injury, wonder if he needs a week or 2 off so it heals properly?
We have a new 'Snake' in the team... in all serious thi good luck to Thommo as always... the guy is a soldier and that looks like it will be a slow heal...

Certainly could not question the effort or commitment or the ability to play under duress of Manly yesterday and really do not think that the Knights were necessarily the better side . Lack of character does not seem to be the issue , just the continued relatively high mistake rate and errors which puts too much added pressure for any Manly 2020 outfit to overcome . Maybe let themselves down in a few key areas but really felt for them yesterday , hopefully that commitment level can get some better results in coming weeks regardless of which Manly players take the field for the remaining games and into the future

100% CORRECT ! I watched the game last night again and I honestly believe that besides that 20 min period before half time we were the better side. The fact is as soon as Elliot went off and we had to change the position of a number of players to compensate Newcastle took advantage.

Yes we made some stupid errors , Yes our kicking game wasn't the best but the courage and fortitude displayed by the team must be admired.

We have had no luck this year with injuries before and during games. It's just not going to be our year but the positives certainly outweigh the negatives with players like Paseka, Keppie and now Cust stepping up. Add in Turbo , Fainu, Shuster, Olakaautu and hopefully Hopoate in the mix and the future looks very very bright !

Never been prouder..

Awful injury, wonder if he needs a week or 2 off so it heals properly?
I think I read he’ll play this week. I did wonder about all the blood round his mouth yesterday. What a legend. And for those still being critical, Fairdinkum. If we’d won that game it would have rivaled the raiders win for back against the wall stuff. So many out, refs on the ground and box doing us in. Am I disappointed we lost? Of course but still proud of the boys and their effort under those circumstances.

100% CORRECT ! I watched the game last night again and I honestly believe that besides that 20 min period before half time we were the better side. The fact is as soon as Elliot went off and we had to change the position of a number of players to compensate Newcastle took advantage.

Yes we made some stupid errors , Yes our kicking game wasn't the best but the courage and fortitude displayed by the team must be admired.

We have had no luck this year with injuries before and during games. It's just not going to be our year but the positives certainly outweigh the negatives with players like Paseka, Keppie and now Cust stepping up. Add in Turbo , Fainu, Shuster, Olakaautu and hopefully Hopoate in the mix and the future looks very very bright !

Never been prouder..
Agree we were the better side both times we played Newcastle and came away with nothing. To think we win those 2 games and we are in the 8 now.

Story of our season. Looked the better team for long periods, but still lose.

it’s a lesson in 80 mins and game management.

the 5 mins before and after half time have been a real worry
in the last 3 weeks we have conceded a try in last 2 minutes before half time in every game, has killed our moment in the both warriors and yesterday's game.

Just adds to the frustration of this season doesn’t it. I’ll be glad to see the back of 2020. I doubt I’ll even watch the finals once we are out.
and you look at the bottom four teams of the top 8 knights raiders sharks and souths. If we got any where our full strength squad on the park we easily match and beat the above teams.

even with all the injuries we have faced this year we have enough cattle to get into the top 8 but as you said and i agree the frustration of how this season has now gone about won't see it happening.

It seems white man not only one who speak with forked tongue

Is that allowed. Sensor me if its wrong

I dont think anyone here has questioned the character of Thompson. Gives it his all. Complete professional. Doesnt have half the ability or strength as some of his opposing numbers but his commitment and determination (character) definitely puts him up along side them. Shame he isn't still a few years younger

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8