To Improve or not to improve ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best case scenario - by year's end we have DCE, Foz, Schuster and Fainu playmaking all over the park, with Turbo and all the footsoldiers straight-running into gaps left right and centre. We'd be very hard to stop!

edit: as to worst case scenario... having read Bozo's treatise on pessimism, I decline to consider that possibility ;)

At this exact point , and not being at all optimistic about an injury free year I’d say we’ll be battling a couple of sides for the spoon.

BUT, signing season isn’t over so we might jag some important pieces AND who knows we might actually get a year when Turbo plays more than 4 games.

I think we need to revisit this topic in December.

Whilst I expect the Cumberland lot to fall down the ladder, we have to be careful what we wish for. I for one don’t want BA to get shafted, given the comic relief he has given us during our dark times.

I think until all the team squads are settled you can’t really predict anything.

For example, Storm are already losing one of their bench Props and isn’t Vuna going to Rugby ??

Plus if the lose JAC and Scam that’s a fair hole in their 2020 GF side!

Now of course they’ll replace them with the best up and comers from QLD nevertheless it’s a huge loss for them.

Our season hinges on tom he among best 3 or 4 players in comp. If he fit we are a top 4 team.
We need our backs to step up both in kick returns and goal line defence also.
The mystery around Foz also needs to be solved and where he plays.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2