To Improve or not to improve ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm will remain top two until Bellamy retires , their system under him is streets ahead of the rest.

They could very easily win another 2-3 Premierships whilst he’s still there.

Sorry , I don’t like saying it but it’s a fact.

Their attention to detail in everything they do is far and away better than most other clubs and streets ahead of those down the bottom.

The Bulldogs coming last is the cream on top. Now, we need to beat the Bunnies and win the GF, adding a cherry and sprinkles.

Storm will remain top two until Bellamy retires , their system under him is streets ahead of the rest.

Their attention to detail in everything they do is far and away better than most other clubs and streets ahead of those down the bottom.
It's a sickening thought - but very likely true.

Perspective time

Systems and team rosters take time and Bellamy has been at the storm for a long time to consolidate

Des in his Manly come back short time has taken Manly to the top 4 and and is closing the gap

Systems in place also need the right roster put in place
We are not that far off . We are only an Olam and Grants / Smiths type of players away

Perspective time

Systems and team rosters take time and Bellamy has been at the storm for a long time to consolidate

Des in his Manly come back short time has taken Manly to the top 4 and and is closing the gap

Systems in place also need the right roster put in place
We are not that far off . We are only an Olam and Grants / Smiths type of players away
Nailed it Bozo. If we can get Fainu back at his best - that is the Grant signing. Definitely could do with a strike centre.

Nailed it Bozo. If we can get Fainu back at his best - that is the Grant signing. Definitely could do with a strike centre.
I see what you see as well feathered friend

The Incomparable Immortal once said that you need the right cattle on the field to win .

Croker is a brave player and a great club man but he cannot reach the heights in the game that Grant and Smith can and Bellamy has a big advantage in the middle of the battle field with those two

Parker is a brave player and a great club man but he is slow , predictable and dormant in attack and not a dynamic match winner like Olam and that is a big advantage that Bellamy has in the battle field out wide .

I see what you see as well feathered friend

The Incomparable Immortal once said that you need the right cattle on the field to win .

Croker is a brave player and a great club man but he cannot reach the heights in the game that Grant and Smith can and Bellamy has a big advantage in the middle of the battle field with those two

Parker is a brave player and a great club man but he is slow , predictable and dormant in attack and not a dynamic match winner like Olam and that is a big advantage that Bellamy has in the battle field out wide .
A Justin Olam signing would make us premiership favourites.

He hasn't had much opportunity to play this year, but maybe our young speed machine, Tolutau Koula, will surpass Olam after a couple of years in the top grade.

Imagine Koula, Saab, Garrick and Turbo all in one team. He looks a real talent not just his speed but his athleticism. Hopefully he can defend, if he can then he will be pushing for 1st grade next year

He certainly has great potential.
That's why I am not keen on signing big name players if it blocks the path of new talent coming through. Koula also plays fullback - would be great if we have kid with explosive speed similar to Papenhuyzen's to fill in for Turbo when needed. With a track time of 10.58 for 100 metres, he may be faster than the Saabster.

Last edited:
Think that Koula was a ball boy for last Friday night "s game . Looks very fit and athletic but still a kid obviously . Already has played some centre at Black Town and juniors so must be able to acquit himself reasonably well there . Certainly hope that he can feature soon in Manly 's top grade and become an established long termer there .

Imagine Koula, Saab, Garrick and Turbo all in one team. He looks a real talent not just his speed but his athleticism. Hopefully he can defend, if he can then he will be pushing for 1st grade next year
With development and experience, another strike Xfactor back in Koula, then get Fainu back, we will dominate for years. We will be the most exciting team in the comp.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2