To all you naysayers...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahhh they are just passionate, theyll be right behind the boys this week.

This year is close, no team is immune to a loss.

Our last two weeks weren't great but we arent last years team

I think it was easy for some people to forget we’re 6 rounds in. There were some basically giving up on the season - it’s so early in a 27 round competition.

We weren’t flashy tonight, our attack was a bit rough around the edges, but my god we played tough (against one of the toughest teams in the comp mind you).

Hope fully this puts an end to the talk we can’t beat ‘Top 4’ teams as well. We’ve nailed Parramatta and Melbourne in the first 7 weeks of the comp. Decent scalps.

Yep happy to eat humble pie and be proved wrong that’s the standard we should have tonight for the rest of the year.

Great win by the team

happy to say I got it wrong

Yep happy to eat humble pie and be proved wrong that’s the standard we should have tonight for the rest of the year.

Great win by the team

happy to say I got it wrong
That’s right that’s the standard it’s a matter of keeping that up and improving on it unlike last week when they didn’t and deserved the criticism

Great win and grit. Won't change my opinion as this team has ability it's attitude based and they need to mature a bit.
Rotation of middles was alot better. Missing Schuster attack as it opens up field. Aloiai turned up great to see want more of it and paseka game winning off load. Olakau'atu set tone on defence.
Morgan played like he belonged a pit ball more if it not just a one off for all the boys.

That’s right that’s the standard it’s a matter of keeping that up and improving on it unlike last week when they didn’t and deserved the criticism
Nobody ever above criticism, but its the vitriol some spit. The writing off off the season, the tantrums of some.

But tonight is all positive energy, lets rally behind the boys like they rallied tonight.

Hopefully Rubes and Schuster....and an unlikely Koula are back next week for a Tigers game I see as a real danger game.

Some of the criticism on ST this past week was focused on an admittedly bad performance, but looked at it in a bubble. That is, consider they came off two very physical golden point games previously. Also, the physical style we are trying to play is not sustainable. Hasler played this style but he was good at targeting a game to ease off a bit and ‘win ugly’. I’d suggest the Mudgee game should have been that but we underestimated them.

I spent the whole week trying to get people to be more positive , gotta say it was bloody hard work.

As I’ve been saying , one game won’t define a season, not last weeks , not tonight’s.

We are 7 rounds in , it’s a LONG way to go!!

Great win tonight. Always pick the boys at home. Really happy to see Harper have sone good moments. I am critical of him. Tom came out with intent tonight. Best he’s looked so far. Let’s keep building Tommy!

We now have Tigers, Titans and then Broncs at magic round. Let’s build on this!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4