To all you naysayers...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really didn't think we'd win, mostly beacuse of our injuries but also because we've been so inconsistent with our defence this year.
So pleased with every player's effort last night.
Well done to the crowd too, over 13,000 and not ideal conditions.

I'm stoked with the win but we've been down this road before. The challenge for this side is to find consistency. Canberra beat the Broncos last week but that does not suddenly mean they have genuine premiership credentials and the same applies to Manly. Until we turn up consistently each week with the same level of effort, should we start applying the blow torch to fair-weather fans. A week is a long time in footy. If we lose to the Tigers next week, we'll be right back where we were.

Last edited:
I hear what your saying… I’m not defending the ppl that call for dce to get sacked each week, or the ridiculous “move Tom to centre for Toby/weekes to play fullback” nonsense, all that stuff is stupid in my opinion… without dce we earn atleast 1 wooden spoon over the last 6 or 7 seasons and that’s a fact..

But regardless of the win, I think we have the worst centres in the nrl…
Parker tries his guts out but is absolutely toothless in attack and makes some idiotic plays in defence… Harper is a rag doll, can’t break the line, can’t punch thru massive holes 5m out from the tryline, and has the fastest bloke in the nrl on his right hand side but you’d never know it because he never EVER passes it to him no matter how many men overlap he has…

Paseka shows up once in awhile but usually is just a passenger, alioai spends more time talking s$&t on social media than worrying about football…

Keppie and bullemore are just meh..

Croker tries his guts out but offers almost nothing in attack bar the occasional 1 or 2 games every 8 weeks or so..

So far I’m not sure why burbo has a gig bar the surname, but I guess he needs more game time to prove himself…

We have ALL these glaring issues that we just seem to ignore year on year but we jag a great win once or twice a season and everyone ignores the issues, then wanna cry when we bomb out at the end of the season…

That’s my issue with calling out the “naysayers “ … most have very valid complaints, but get called out after the one or 2 great wins each season
I dont believe Koula and Parker are the worst pairing in the NRL but do agree we should be look to updgrade on Parker and Harper come season end when off contract.

I think Paseka has been consistently strong all season, has really stepped up.

As has Bullemor.

Aloiai is so so but agree he should keep his focus on the field.

I've never hugely gotten the hype on Keppie.

I agree we need more out of dummy half, even if Croker played the Mitch Kenny role we need the Sonni Luke or Starling off the bench. Hopefully Gordie can be that.

Of course we have areas of concern and areas we need to improve, nobody is ignoring that after a win.

Just stating the hysteria has been on another level, and As I said, I get it, we are a passionate bunch and most of us have a little ptsd from the last 7 rounds of last year.

But some fold so easily

The criticism received during the week was harsh but deserved. The boys responded in the appropriate way. Now for consistent performances of that standard.

I dont believe Koula and Parker are the worst pairing in the NRL but do agree we should be look to updgrade on Parker and Harper come season end when off contract.

As has Bullemor.

I agree we need more out of dummy half, even if Croker played the Mitch Kenny role we need the Sonni Luke or Starling off the bench. Hopefully Gordie can be that.

Of course we have areas of concern and areas we need to improve, nobody is ignoring that after a win.

Just stating the hysteria has been on another level, and As I said, I get it, we are a passionate bunch and most of us have a little ptsd from the last 7 rounds of last year.

But some fold so easily
1000% on our centres.

As has Bullemor.

But some fold so easily
I’m personally not sold on koula yet… not bagging the kid at all, he’s young, will develope over time, but for someone that has so much speed to burn he never seems to be able to find ways to use it… only scored 6 tries in almost a full nrl season so far (23 games played), I think it comes down to him being a fullback trying to learn centre…
Having said that, ide be running with koula and tuipulotu in the centres when both are fit, as tippy toes is hopeless on the wing.. esp defensively, but again, maybe that’s just youth…

We definitely have positives in the side, but for me, we are gonna struggle to be a real threat come finals time until we move on a few players… I can’t remember the last time a team won the comp with 2 weak centres and a makeshift hooker

All the haters need to take a week away from Silvertails.
All the Haters Hate Manly losing and Love Manly Winning

And When the Winning Starts the Whinging Stops

More Winning from our Manly Team will result in Less Whinging from our Manly fans

Lets Keep on Winning and Keep on Living up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Premiership Winning Greatness

bob-fulton.jpg

All the Haters Hate Manly losing and Love Manly Winning

And When the Winning Starts the Whinging Stops

More Winning from our Manly Team will result in Less Whinging from our Manly fans

Lets Keep on Winning and Keep on Living up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Premiership Winning Greatness

bob-fulton.jpg
Long live the Great Bozo

I’m personally not sold on koula yet… not bagging the kid at all, he’s young, will develope over time, but for someone that has so much speed to burn he never seems to be able to find ways to use it… only scored 6 tries in almost a full nrl season so far (23 games played), I think it comes down to him being a fullback trying to learn centre…
Having said that, ide be running with koula and tuipulotu in the centres when both are fit, as tippy toes is hopeless on the wing.. esp defensively, but again, maybe that’s just youth…

We definitely have positives in the side, but for me, we are gonna struggle to be a real threat come finals time until we move on a few players… I can’t remember the last time a team won the comp with 2 weak centres and a makeshift hooker
Needs a bit of bulk. Still too lean as a centre.

The criticism received during the week was harsh but deserved. The boys responded in the appropriate way. Now for consistent performances of that standard.

I would agree with you ... had people been saying Joe Blogg had a bad game and needs to pull his finger out .... but that is not what the numbnuts were saying ..

They were saying that Joe Blogg was shiitehouse , not an NRL player, should be pissed off and never play 1st grade again ..... and that our forwards were the worst evar.

They were wrong, and made the Silvertails dribblers of the month finals ...

I put my hand up last night and I was more than happy to be proven wrong. Hope they don't lose that hunger and mongrel next week against the Tigers (coming off a win against the bye)
I can absolutely assure you we will lose more games this year.

And some could be a flogging.

We are not perfect , we are not a top 4 side.

But everyone just needs to be patient , we are building , but we will have a few falls on the way.

Nobody ever above criticism, but its the vitriol some spit. The writing off off the season, the tantrums of some.
It's been like that for as long as the site has been up. Everyone has their own agenda and most are happy to let us all know about it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6