Game Day: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My main concern is that for the 4th time this season, I have tipped us !! 1/3 on the other occasions

Been a hell of a week here so hoping I’ve earned a bit of good karma and get a Manly win this afternoon

Please be dry weather too

My main concern is that for the 4th time this season, I have tipped us !! 1/3 on the other occasions

Been a hell of a week here so hoping I’ve earned a bit of good karma and get a Manly win this afternoon

Same here just tipped us
Are 0/4 when tipping us this year.
Has to be broken sometime and today is a good start.
Us by 8.
Des won’t allow to be ambushed by this mob twice this year!!

Same here just tipped us
Are 0/4 when tipping us this year.
Has to be broken sometime and today is a good start.
Us by 8.
Des won’t allow to be ambushed by this mob twice this year!!

Oh Sh!t we're screwed.

A nice win and we can possibly move up to 5th .... a bad loss and we could fall as low as 9th .....

I like 5th a whole lot better ... RIP IN MANLY ...

... and Boyle to have a big one .... if he gets on ....

sheesh, still about 90 mins to go!

Though last year I dreaded the start times...

Elliott still in the 17.
If Fainu needs a rest ... Tom to 5/8, Elliott to fullback? Or ... I have no idea!!

That's 3 positional changes for a 20 min spell ... prefer Jake to hooker ... still defends in the middle and Waddell to Locke ..
Tommy out dummy half would be better than Elliott.
It will all depend on the score I would think.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8