Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 15

Dan said:
I completely disagree with that.

if I have 10 points and 10 total margin and you have 10 points and 10 total margin and we are both in 1st, the next person should still be in 2nd, they are in 2nd whereas the other two are tied for 1st.

annnyyywaayy settings quirk now fixed

Haha.. No way! If two people beat you in a competition of any sort, you are third regardless of whether they tied or not.

I refer you back to the rules and regs final point :)

Dan said:
So that means on our leaderboard someone with the name Abones would beat you simply because they had an alphabetical name.

Hey Abones, is that Bones new nickname, lol

Can I please be SeaAardvark8?

Nice catch up reading.

Actually we should be all ranked according to fruit and/or vegetables.

That's the mensa approved ranking system.

@Dan, would it be possible to just add another column to the table like there used to be which just numbers the amount of tipsters there are? That way we can have the best of both worlds of what you and bones are trying to point out.

Easy enough to add, but really, is it needed?

Dan said:
Easy enough to add, but really, is it needed?

Well, I normally work off of the system that bones is saying but I can also see what you are trying to say too so I would be happy to see both columns.

Either way, our system works off of the simple whatever points you are on you are in that position. Adding it isn't too hard but it's a level of complexity that probably isn't needed

DAN SAYS.....NO!!!!!

See Dan, ya just gotta know how to treat them.

edit: first post- new page...woot! Now no one will know what's going on.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2