Tipping Comp Open - Sign Up Now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Obviously if some of the first 30 to sign up were already Premium members then I couldn't see the value of giving them a free month of premium membership, so i moved down the line.

(I just thought I signed up after the 30th person tis all. Dan's pressie tis better)

Ok we have 7 or so tippers who have paid but haven't registered/entered their tips for Round 1 yet. Don't forget.

Actually @Dan might be able to clarify what the default setting is for failure to lodge tips. Do you get home / away / draw / no points ??

Tips are done. Bring on the footy and a better position on the tipping ladder than last year

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Yeap my tips are in.

I think round 1 is one of those weird rounds. It could be easy to get 8 for 8 cause your not tempted to just pick the team that seems to be in form. On the other hand you have no idea of anyones performance so you could fail miserably.

Can anyone tell me if they got email alerts this week if they hadn't put their tips in ??

Just want to check it was working.

Alerts ? OK that's even better, that's how Dan must have set it up, I just assumed it was email based. You should get alerts 2 days and 1 day before the first game as reminders to get tips in. Glad it's working.

Now the rest of you sign up already. Only 27.5 hours to go till kickoff. All those whinging about waning interest in this season, join the comp and it'll give you something to look forward to each week. First prize is an invitation to the official DCE and Foran signing ceremony .........you must make your own way to Parramatta though :p

Alerts ? OK that's even better, that's how Dan must have set it up, I just assumed it was email based. You should get alerts 2 days and 1 day before the first game as reminders to get tips in. Glad it's working.

Now the rest of you sign up already. Only 27.5 hours to go till kickoff. All those whinging about waning interest in this season, join the comp and it'll give you something to look forward to each week. First prize is an invitation to the official DCE and Foran signing ceremony .........you must make your own way to Parramatta though :p
where's the dislike button when you need it C&C

We could let Silvertails members vote on what prize they would like for the Tipping Comp.
Let's see...I would like a Stronger Together poster personally autographed by DCE and Foz.

Come on guys, numbers are down on last year so really have a think about what you get out of this site and what Dan puts into it to provide the forum for you guys. It's not a big ask to sign up and help out, and who knows you might end up winning a great prize.

This especially applies to some of you longer term members. Give a little back if you can.

Come on guys, numbers are down on last year so really have a think about what you get out of this site and what Dan puts into it to provide the forum for you guys. It's not a big ask to sign up and help out, and who knows you might end up winning a great prize.

This especially applies to some of you longer term members. Give a little back if you can.
I definitely signed up too early my boat hasn't appeared yet and I left space in my driveway. Maybe I should have let myself be wooed by other supporter forums and enjoyed the attention.
:banghead: @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6