Tipping Comp Open - Sign Up Now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just in case people don't look in the sticky thread section above, please be aware the 2015 tipping comp is open and ready to go. We've had 50 members sign up all ready which is great, so the rest of you get on board and help out.

Only a week to go before season kick off and what better way to take your mind off the DCE / Foz dramas then by prognosticating about the likely results in round 1 of the NRL.

The tipping thread is here

http://silvertails.net/threads/2015-tipping-comp-open.44853/

and it has all the info you need to help you sign up. Any questions don't hesitate to post in that thread or PM me.

Appreciate all the support to date, but we could always do with some more, so if you frequent the site and want to see it continue and thrive then help out by signing up.

My mail is that Foz has been constantly disappointed that the premier Manly fan forum can't get a decent uptake of members into their tipping comp. Apparently the eels forum gets well over 200 participants and the first prize there is just an insurance job on your car by Paul Mares and Eric Grothe. Second prize is an "all you can shoplift" voucher for Woolies.

Foz has promised to stay loyal and extend if we can show him the love. He'll even throw in a signed jersey for the winner this year. So let's do it people, sign up.

Numbers well down on last year :( about half. Which is ashame, but gives the rest of us more of a chance at winning

Last years first prize was a choice of two tickets for either the awards night or season launch.

Both great prizes.

Helps Dan run the site, maybe win some awesome weekly prizes, some fabbo ultimate prizes, be tagged as a true supporter, get unlimited daily posts on the site (10 if you don't join) and bask in the smugness that you're always above me on the ladder!

Helps Dan run the site, maybe win some awesome weekly prizes, some fabbo ultimate prizes, be tagged as a true supporter, get unlimited daily posts on the site (10 if you don't join) and bask in the smugness that you're always above me on the ladder!
Are you going to pull your finger out this season GE? You've been tanking the last couple of years... this ain't the AFL... no draft picks for you ;)

Signed up and paid
1st time I have done this with this site but money going to a worthy cause so no complaints here.

Cannot wait for the season to start- hey with all that is going on we could be in a worse position- no team at all to support so be lucky we have such a successful team to support

Manly forever!!

Last edited:
Are you going to pull your finger out this season GE? You've been tanking the last couple of years... this ain't the AFL... no draft picks for you ;)
Err....yes, that's what I have been doing. Now I know there's no draft I'll *cough* be doing my best! (second last)

-sigh

Some of the knowledge you guys have is scary good. I'll buy a better dartboard this year.

Joined up. Do it people! Small price to pay and provides some moolah to the site.

My wife will be pleased when I finish programming the last few things I need to do before the season kicks off, this sleeping 3 hours a night to get it done, isn't really working out

Season kicks off in 72 hours people so get registered and paid up. Don't drag this out like DCE hoping for a better deal from some other footy forum. It ain't going to happen, we've tabled our best offer, just join already.

Season kicks off in 72 hours people so get registered and paid up. Don't drag this out like DCE hoping for a better deal from some other footy forum. It ain't going to happen, we've tabled our best offer, just join already.
I've already joined but I feel like I should have held out for a boat

Signed up and paid
Cannot wait for the season to start- hey with all that is going on we could be in a worse position- no team at all to support so be lucky we have such a successful team to support

Manly forever!!
as i was reading this i thought you might have meant that we could be knights supporters!

wow....I couldn't even win this!!!! sheesh

Obviously if some of the first 30 to sign up were already Premium members then I couldn't see the value of giving them a free month of premium membership, so i moved down the line.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6