Tip for TBaz This weeks gameplan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Simple really:
Get all the lads to pool their match fee (lets say $1,200/player just for fun) and then have all 17 players kneel on the heads of the oppossition

Knock them all out, concede no penalties, and no one gets suspended. 2 points in the bag.

Surely this is a better game play than 'give it to DCE and he will kick for touch and waste time?'

Won't work against the bye ;)

You forgot one thing, our next game is against the NRL's prodigal son Scam Smith.

Kneeing him in the face will result in the suspension of the clubs licence and they will force us to become the Perth Sea Dolphins.
Perth Dolphins has a real ring to it. Yep NRL definately need a dolphin

Game plan should be quit as coach. And sign Michael Maguire to coach . I’m open to suggestions - someone that will bring a discipline and direction ( experience & a history of success / winning culture ) would be great.

Over the years a few teams have adopted this kicking for touch at all times regardless or opportunities, field position, and distance gained. In all instances from my memory it was an admission that the team couldnt compete.

It sends a poor message and is very defeatist.

Our overuse of props and underuse of the second rowers ( thompson excluded) is probably part of the plan trying to keep the pis fresh but ffs . Enough is enough. The wingers and centres are used as backrowers and take more runs but get no ball in the opposition 20

We are just arse about

I like Hodko and he can still do some good things on the field. But in my opinion Barrett is dead wrong. Tom Wright could do everything I am seeing Hodko do at the moment, only better and quicker. The only advantage having Hodko is as a backup and his goal kicking ability...but then DCE is kicking fine this year. I agreed with Barrett a year ago when he said Tom Wright was not a five eighth but rather a centre. But as I am seeing Wright organise at 5/8 in the Reggies, I think his game has developed and he is now superior to what Hodko can offer at five eighth. Give him a go Trent.

We need a good game plan.as follows

1. Run Hard
2. Pass ball
3. Score Tries
4. Kick goals
5. Stop opposition from scoring

Its a complicated process and probably needs a lot of practise, but I think I can see it working.

Look, Baz should start with a new hair do - it hasn’t changed since his playing days. I’m thinking an Aaron Woods bob cut...

In all seriousness, a switch to boxers for the players as they seem a little up tight
giphy.gif

Maybe get back to our glory years and the boys can get on the bungers at half time - they’re packed with electrolytes... no...hmmm

Maybe Baz can organise a flash mob at training - Cartwright and Ferris could krump to kris kross

And finally Baz should get the boys to work on new defensive drills...
giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8