time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran and DCE are putting in. They didn't have great games but that's not the problem. Our forwards are crap. That is the problem.

Our forwards may be crap but Foran and cherry did not have a go.

Foran's attitude has been disgusting this year and not what is expected from a professional footballer.

Cherry at least has put in before today. He went missing for much of today's game but has been trying before.

Bag our forwards but Foran must go. What a cancer this drip has turned out to be!

Nah...... Not Tooves fault. Getting rid of him isn't the answer. Let him rebuild the team with the players he wants. **** the Penns, **** Zorba. **** Foran. **** DCE. **** Joe Kelly. **** Watmouth. **** 'em all but DON'T **** Tooves.

Sorry Jack Gibson.
A few players can have a off game but this is the majority of them and consistently. Take Blair - been letting 3 tries in constantly yet week after week he gets picked. Tooves was a great player but currently is dishing up slop as a coach. He needs to make changes or let someone else do it if he's not up to it.

My sense of humour often does. That's probably why people think I am eccentric. However I am just not rich enough to be eccentric, so I am just weird
You are rich in the important things. Hence, eccentric.

You seem to excuse the club, management and personnel at every turn. It is plain to see there is a much bigger problem than injuries. Putting your head in the sand doesn't make it go away.
There is something rotten. That wasn't the manly club I love and support out there today, and to be truthful I havnt seen much spirit all year.
We have been heading for a flat patch ever since the 2011 GF, we've done well to delay it this long. Our team today lacked experience and cohesion. Yes it didn't look like they were all busting a gut for the whole game but I still the side improving as the year goes on. Not that I'm a good judge, so maybe the rest of you are right !

Anyone who is blaming Toovey for these limp performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

The game today compared to last year we have lost:
King, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Tafua, Lawrence, Gutherson and not to forget we lost Buhrer and Burgess to injury also.

Foran looks disinterested, but there is nothing Toovey can do to change his attitude as he is just a childish sook who is shirking his responsibilities. He is used to playing with Watmough and Matai running off him and now that he has only Horo he isn't interested in putting in, and I am glad Toovey wont pander to this bloke.

Trebojevic brothers are shining lights and we need to upgrade them immediately or face a media campaign to blow smoke up Toms arse until he is worth 3 million a season.

Sene-Lafao, Ligi Sao, Horo, Symonds, Lui, Mason, Burgess whilst honest toilers they were never meant to be starting first graders. They were brought to the club as depth like Shane Rodney and Joe Gulavao were in previous years. Unfortunately due to Injuries and players sooking off to other clubs we have been stripped bare and we have a reserve grade side competing for us in First Grade.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer in the headlights stuff not Toovey.
If this side was available to us we wouldn't be in this mess and we would not have lost today:

1. Stewart, 2. Hiku, 3. Lyon, 4. Matai, 5. Gutherson, 6. Foran, 7. DCE,
8. Burgess, 9. Ballin, 10. Lawrence, 11. Symonds, 12. Buhrer 13. Mateo
14. J. Trebojevic, 15. Mason, 16. Starling 17.Leary

Tom Trebojevic and Lui and others to back that lot up.

The media has latched on to this Toovey agenda because it sells papers, but it is a dead set con!

Our problem is that our players arent available and we are feilding 80% NSW cup side.

So don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. We have had the most unlucky start to 2015 and there isn't much we can do about it.

Nah...... Not Tooves fault. Getting rid of him isn't the answer. Let him rebuild the team with the players he wants. **** the Penns, **** Zorba. **** Foran. **** DCE. **** Joe Kelly. **** Watmouth. **** 'em all but DON'T **** Tooves.
I'm not sure what the answer is but one thing I do know is out of all those people you've listed, Geoff Toovey is the ONLY one that loves Manly and has its best interests at heart.

The owners look to me as though they are looking for an excuse to sack him.

Foran would love to see this happen on his watch.

If they do sack him, we'll turn into one of these basket case teams who sack a coach every year.

Decide on Tooves when we have our players back from injury and Foran the asshole is gone.

Anyone who is blaming Toovey for these limp performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

King, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Tafua, Lawrence, Gutherson and not to forget we lost Buhrer and Burgess to injury also.

Foran looks disinterested, but there is nothing Toovey can do to change his attitude as he is just a childish sook who is shirking his responsibilities. He is used to playing with Watmough and Matai running off him and now that he has only Horo he isn't interested in putting in, and I am glad Toovey wont pander to this bloke.

Trebojevic brothers are shining lights and we need to upgrade them immediately or face a media campaign to blow smoke up Toms arse until he is worth 3 million a season.

Sene-Lafao, Ligi Sao, Horo, Symonds, Lui, Mason, Burgess whilst honest toilers they were never meant to be starting first graders. They were brought to the club as depth like Shane Rodney and Joe Gulavao were in previous years. Unfortunately due to Injuries and players sooking off to other clubs we have been stripped bare and we have a reserve grade side competing for us in First Grade.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer in the headlights stuff not Toovey.
If this side was available to us we wouldn't be in this mess and we would not have lost today:

The media has latched on to this Toovey agenda because it sells papers, but it is a dead set con!

Our problem is that our players arent available and we are feilding 80% NSW cup side.

So don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. We have had the most unlucky start to 2015 and there isn't much we can do about it.

Well said.

Foran and DCE are putting in. They didn't have great games but that's not the problem. Our forwards are crap. That is the problem.
Our board, owners and CEO are crap! That's where the problems are stemming from. Get rid of them and we have a happy club that plays well on the field.

Sadly I think Tooves will have the full, public backing of the club board on Monday and be gone by Tuesday. After that, who will be our coach?

Does the club have someone already lined up ready to go?

Will someone like Luke Williamson (hope not) or even Joey have to step in until we sign a coach (which I have a sinking feeling will be Nathan Brown).

Finally someone talking some sense. It's breaking my heart watching Toovey getting slammed for something he doesn't have a lot of control over. We got hammered with injuries late last year and we have been hammered this year. Our depth is shocking and our NSW cup team of the last few years has shown that. There is no quick fix, but it is good to see that Bozo has been brought in to focus on our junior development.

Sadly I think Tooves will have the full, public backing of the club board on Monday and be gone by Tuesday. After that, who will be our coach?

Does the club have someone already lined up ready to go?

Will someone like Luke Williamson (hope not) or even Joey have to step in until we sign a coach (which I have a sinking feeling will be Nathan Brown).
A big ****ing no to the face slapper!!

Don't agee.Yes we are getting killed by injuries.We are missing a lot of experience and our forwards started slow but eventually got in the grind.Our main problem was the halves,they didn't stand up and their execution was poor to say the least.Some observations from the game
1)Sao and JakeT to starting props(they are the future and need the experience)
2)Tom T to replace Blair(just awful)
3)Foz and Dce need to be dropped to park footy,bad options,lack of commitment especially in defense.
4)Hodges has to come off the bench
5)JLJ halfback,Mateo five eight when fit(Hiku to five eight in the mean time)
6)Recall the Wolfman to right wing

Conanu. "Im glad Toovey won't pander to this bloke" He picks him every f... Ing week after he desecrates the Manly no 6 with his non effort. Is there a greater form of pandering than allowing a bloke to play like that under his watch. I have been a supporter of Tooves but if Foran gets picked again he and Foran should be shown the door immediately. Toovey with the respects he deserves and Foran with a cab charge to Parramatta.A line needs to be drawn.The club is a farce.

Conanu. "Im glad Toovey won't pander to this bloke" He picks him every f... Ing week after he desecrates the Manly no 6 with his non effort. Is there a greater form of pandering than allowing a bloke to play like that under his watch. I have been a supporter of Tooves but if Foran gets picked again he and Foran should be shown the door immediately. Toovey with the respects he deserves and Foran with a cab charge to Parramatta.A line needs to be drawn.The club is a farce.
**** the cab charge, the **** can walk.

Toovey is the scapegoat for a club that has an inept board (nothing new there).

It is sad and in my mind unacceptable.

When will it finally end.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7