time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The way that MANY of our greatest(and those not so great) players were treated and now choose to have absolutely nothing to do with the club is a FUC*ING DISGRACE!

It has not only robbed the supporters of their input and vocal support but also those players of their well-deserved legacy.

How was this ever allowed to happen!!!

These guys should be heralded as our culture, our pride, our champions..WHAT WE ARE!

It is the core of what this club was and needs to be and needs to be fixed FIRST. I mean now... I mean 3 years ago!

Today's players need to have something to play for other than the money. All our success was derived from heart, culture and pride...without it we are worthless..and it's showing. I hate what we have become. A disgrace.

Put it together Gorman, do what's right and go to these guys with your tail between your legs on behalf of the mistakes made by others, ask them for forgiveness, that we need their help and they will be rightfully honoured. Then honour them, make a big deal of it! They are our heroes FFS.

If I was given your job it would have been my #1 priority.

It's imperative to get back to what made us great or we are finished as an NRL club, it's just a matter of time.

Do it, suck it up, right the wrongs, honour those who richly deserve it... they will help bring back THE Manly Warringah and nobody will better us... you will be a hero and your services will become priceless.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is not a fuc*ing business, it's a living, breathing entity and to treat it any other way will end up in disaster for everyone.

Last edited:
Yep, while Penn has pushed loads of his own money into the club, which is admirable, he’s also decreased the brand through gutting it’s legacy.

This really is a crossroad. Either Penn and co turns it around or the club is destroyed (or relocated).

I’ve always liked Perth.

Here's a thought.... perhaps those who currently find themselves on the 'outer' at the moment contributed in some small way themselves to that situation, or were happy to move on for their own reasons. Or parts thereof.

Why cry over spilt milk just because things are presently tough. The obsession with what happened to Toovey or past players with their noses out of joint baffles me. It helps nobody.

" And so Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by, her sould slides away ............... but don't look back in anger, I heard you say "

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8