Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images.jpg

Does anybody else think Des is turning into Columbo ?

Greetings, Dogs supporter here (ducks for cover).

This is one of only a few articles of late that have criticised Hasler's coaching.

It's as though there's an unwritten law prohibiting the media from criticising his coaching.

I've been fed up with Hasler since 2013. He has failed to evolve the Dogs style of play in four years. We now have close to the worst attack in the comp, the worst kicking game, with halves that play like centre/fullback hybrids.

Many of our tries come from individual brilliance and ad lib play, from the likes of Brett Morris. We rarely put on a well constructed attacking play. It all just flat, sideways, forward dominated passing. We look lost in the opposition 20, and it sometimes looks like they've played their first game together.

When the opposition counter our game plan, there's never a plan B.

It frustrates me to no end.

Manly never played like this under Des.

He has spent millions on technology, camera's around ANZ and Belmore, yet our style of play never evolves, and the same mistakes are repeated.

I would be far more optimistic looking to the next few years as a Manly supporter.
Is that you Tony Dow?

How is Steve Menzies going?

Dow if you guys had 2 decent halves with the forwards you have you'd be in the top 4 now.That's the only thing des is missing.

Having said that, they have won the same amount of games as NQLD who are raved about all the time. Even with horrible halves they are still right in the mix. Much more than Barrett can say this season.

Having said that, they have won the same amount of games as NQLD who are raved about all the time. Even with horrible halves they are still right in the mix. Much more than Barrett can say this season.

Most of the doggies wins have been against bottom 8 teams.

If they had won just one of the 2 GF's they have been in he would be a legend. So close, but fell at the last game.

If Des comes back, I'd like him to bring Crusher with him. There is no way a Des/Crusher combo would be looking at signing Uate. Doubt either will ever return, mind you. Too much bad blood on both sides.

As they should be. If you're in contention for Top 4 you should be always beating bottom 8 teams. Particularly since exactly half the comp is bottom 8.

I agree but they have won SFA against the top teams. So their position on the ladder is falsified. So i dont really agree that they are in the mix, they are just making up numbers.

If you live near Dessie, head for the hills.
There's a lynch mob a comin'......

As you would expect the Kennel has gone ballistic. I've never read such abuse against Des.
I actually think he could be in deep trouble over there if they go out next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6