Time for a new number 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come on mark tell us what u think!
I think Gladys has done a good job and that is definitely not a political view.
I was told 3 weeks ago she would go. Daryl McGuire did her over in more then one way.
They don’t call him doggy Daryl for nothing.

I hope Rob Stokes is the new premier. Northern beaches member. More reasonable than the slimeball Perrotet.

Anyone apart from stupid ayres, I can’t believe they are talking about him, if you are looking for dodgy he is it

Commenting on Politics or Religon in a Footy Forum will lead to only one thing when we should all be supporting each other at this time of year. That thing could cause a division within our group and hence our moderating team should banish this Thread to a very dark place.

As footy supporter Yes we argue and debate the footy but we always respect the fact we are Manly supporters.

Come on mark tell us what u think!
I think Gladys has done a good job and that is definitely not a political view.
I was told 3 weeks ago she would go. Daryl McGuire did her over in more then one way.
Yes from the outside looking in I think she’s been pretty good , although like them all a few mistakes along the way.

I don’t judge them on mistakes , there’s no playbook for this but I do judge them on humane decisions and our Palachook wins hands down on being the worst!!

Commenting on Politics or Religon in a Footy Forum will lead to only one thing when we should all be supporting each other at this time of year. That thing could cause a division within our group and hence our moderating team should banish this Thread to a very dark place.

As footy supporter Yes we argue and debate the footy but we always respect the fact we are Manly supporters.
Yes agree , this thread should be in general discussion.

No room for politics in a football forum

Can I just say...

She has well and truly f+)ked up the delta thing.
Her and the federal LNP have a lot of deaths on their hands.
I don't know how she survived this long.
Actually our politicians have done a remarkable job of keeping people alive. Have a look at the ABS data on deaths in Australia. In 2019 there were over 169 thousand reported deaths. 2019 was a bad year and there were 11 thousand more deaths in 2019 than in 2018. Possibly because there were some particularly nasty viruses floating around in the winter of 2019.

In 2020 preliminary figures indicate there were 141,100 reported deaths. A drop of more than 28,000 from the previous year. Even more interesting is the types of deaths that were down. There was a drop in deaths from the sorts of bronchial infections that we would expect from diseases like Covid and the flu. The causes of death that were up were heart disease, cancer and other ailments that went untreated while we threw all our resources into combating Covid 19. This year we're headed toward around 143 thousand deaths. A little up on last year but still a whole lot less than in 2019.

Our Politicians do have a lot of blood on their hands. They have the blood of our democracy, our economy, and our society. But they did save (or at least prolong) a lot of lives.

What is amazing is that the Liberals put ICAC in place in 1988 under Nick Greiner to combat the stench of corruption under previous administrations. And so since then ICAC has seen off the resignation of three Liberal premiers while on the other side with Obied and MacDonald in gaol and their hand picked "Nobody's Giyurl" as premier, now senator noone had to resign. That is astonishing but I feel little sympathy for Gladys in spite of her seeming to manage the pandemic better than Andrews.
Ruby Princess!!!

Ruby Princess!!!
Word on the street is that Dutton's staffers parents were on-board, which is why the passenger manifest was never released and why they were disembarked at midnight with no quarantine and nobody knew who gave the ok.

Happy to play the topic, not the man.

Mostly I'll leave my political views for rants on Twitter or Facebook.

This is a thread where I'll follow my own advice and leave it for other social media.

However, like Pate Biscuit on The Big Gig ... here's a picture boys and girls.

Attachments

• Gold Standard ****.jpg
    Gold Standard ****.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
Replaced by the most boring man in history.

Honestly you don’t even know he is there even if he is speaking..

NYEagle

Can’t we piss Annersley back off to politics. He’s a jibberer, that’s where he belongs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4