Time for a new number 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can I just say...

She has well and truly f+)ked up the delta thing.
Her and the federal LNP have a lot of deaths on their hands.
I don't know how she survived this long.

Not as badly as that moron Andrews effed up the hotel quarantine in Victoria.
And no one even uttered a word about him resigning.

He's the biggest crook in Australian politics. A landscape that includes Clive Palmer.

The landscape also includes Christian porter and Scott Morrison btw.

That it might do Shoe.
I'm not aware of what crime Scomo has been charged with.
Porter, ok. Even though they didn't definitively prove anything, I'd be surprised if the slimy mongrel isn't guilty as sin.

But Andrews. The guy is directly responsible for the death of 800 people. They crucified Gillard because 4 people died during the pink batts scheme. But this guy still walking around like a king? Andrews makes Teflon look like 80 grade sandpaper.

What is amazing is that the Liberals put ICAC in place in 1988 under Nick Greiner to combat the stench of corruption under previous administrations. And so since then ICAC has seen off the resignation of three Liberal premiers while on the other side with Obied and MacDonald in gaol and their hand picked "Nobody's Giyurl" as premier, now senator noone had to resign. That is astonishing but I feel little sympathy for Gladys in spite of her seeming to manage the pandemic better than Andrews.

Not as badly as that moron Andrews effed up the hotel quarantine in Victoria.
And no one even uttered a word about him resigning.

He's the biggest crook in Australian politics. A landscape that includes Clive Palmer.
I've still got scomo at the top, the guy who as treasurer signed off on selling ports, water and everything to the Chinese now as PM he is selling us a war with the same Chinese. And the subs committee got new members in April, ($600K pay each,) and who is on that? The CEO of the company that will be building the subs. (Totally not sus)
Add to that bushfire failures, failure to secure Pfizer, ruby princess (dutton's staff had parents onboard)
Nursing Holmes failures, I cannot think of a worse Liberal Prime minister.

Come on mark tell us what u think!
I think Gladys has done a good job and that is definitely not a political view.
I was told 3 weeks ago she would go. Daryl McGuire did her over in more then one way.

Gladys should have gone when her office admitted not keeping any records of the decisions behind 100 million in grants.

This boyfriend thing is embarrassing for her, but I think it is clear that he used his closeness to her to further his own interests. To me this is not as bad as paragraph one above.

The new eels boyfriend is embarrassing for her too, for different reasons.

I've still got scomo at the top, the guy who as treasurer signed off on selling ports, water and everything to the Chinese now as PM he is selling us a war with the same Chinese. And the subs committee got new members in April, ($600K pay each,) and who is on that? The CEO of the company that will be building the subs. (Totally not sus)
Add to that bushfire failures, failure to secure Pfizer, ruby princess (dutton's staff had parents onboard)
Nursing Holmes failures, I cannot think of a worse Liberal Prime minister.
Yes Scomo is appalling, a bumbling fool selling our sovereignty and safety, presiding over Porter, and low standards in his team. Every day is worse than the last.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6