Tim Mannah Signs With West Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

Parra should have retired this old work horse and paid out his last 3 months of 2019 :nerd:

Decent footballer and a decent human being. After 250 games for the Eels he has earned respect and deserves gratitude. He was told he wouldn't be offered a new contract next year and that's the football business. He's not ready to hang them up yet so good luck to him. People that are bagging him are extremely shallow. On a side note I am curious how the Tigers can have his contract registered when the press are reporting their need to off load players because of salary cap pressure. Similarly I am curious how on earth the Dogs managed to to sign the NZ captain when the club was telling reporters not so long ago they wouldn't be able to sign any new players. Smells like ......

giphy.gif

Parra should have retired this old work horse and paid out his last 3 months of 2019 :nerd:

Word is he wishes a swan song in ESL ... but apparently to be eligible under their rules you need to have played x amount of 1st grade games in the NRL the year prior ... having been dropped and with Parra having depth in the pigs Mannah doesn't feel confident he will get the required number of games up .... Tigers with poor pigs depth look like the only chance he has for a superannuation year in the old dart ...

Even without this snippet, Tim comes across as a decent, hardworking man :clap:
As I mentioned earlier I know Tim personally, and know how he holds himself in public. He doesn’t drink too much, likes nice food and wine and is very nice to his wife. He also keeps company with lots of players not only from his team but from others and has mentored a few younger footballers on how to behave off the field.

What's the Turd and integrity unit doing about it?
That's right not Manly related so we move on.....:finger:

If you know him personally, can you get him to confirm or deny?...

Massive if true. Especially the sweeping under the rug by the club....
I can only ask, I’ll probably get a laugh off him followed by a change of subject. He is 115k so I won’t want to be too cheeky.

As I mentioned earlier I know Tim personally, and know how he holds himself in public. He doesn’t drink too much, likes nice food and wine and is very nice to his wife. He also keeps company with lots of players not only from his team but from others and has mentored a few younger footballers on how to behave off the field.
Also does some great community work as well... went and gave a testimony about his life/faith/career and dealing with his brother’s death to about 300 recovering drug addicts on the Northern Beaches one evening. Very inspirational, humble man.

Hopefully he will receive the ending to his career that he deserves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8