Tim Mannah Signs With West Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't he the "heart and soul" of the Eels?
And their Captain too I thought ??

They know how to look after their own out Parra way. After giving his all to lead them to 3 wooden spoons they just toss him aside...............actually I'm so happy for Mannah, seems like a nice guy and after what he went through with his brother I'm pleased he can finish his career without the embarrassment of having to suit up for that pathetic excuse for an NRL club.

And their Captain too I thought ??

They know how to look after their own out Parra way. After giving his all to lead them to 3 wooden spoons they just toss him aside...............actually I'm so happy for Mannah, seems like a nice guy and after what he went through with his brother I'm pleased he can finish his career without the embarrassment of having to suit up for that pathetic excuse for an NRL club.
I know Tim Mannah personally and there aren’t too many better blokes out there. He always gives it to me in jest when Parra beat Manly which has been a lot lately. Good on him for getting away from the Dalai.

You're thinking of King Gutho.

Tim Mannah is a good bloke, sad stuff that happened with his brother Jonny so could never begrudge him anything. Not much impact anymore but good on him for securing a nice retirement package, all the best.

He is their club captain (whatever that means)

Mannah is about their only player that makes an effort. A loss for parra. I wonder if he fell out with the coach?

Just put on my hazmat suit and went on to the Parra forum .... the over riding reaction is one of celebration and belittlement of Mannah ..... comments such as happy days .. should of happened years ago ... thank you Jesus .. (strange that any Parra supporter still believes in God, but I digress) ..

The disrespect that they are showing an 11 year veteran, former Captain and current club Captain is astonishing .... no wonder they are a ****ing joke of a club ... we have some feral fans but they take the cake .... they don't deserve players of Mannah's class ..

Just put on my hazmat suit and went on to the Parra forum .... the over riding reaction is one of celebration and belittlement of Mannah ..... comments such as happy days .. should of happened years ago ... thank you Jesus .. (strange that any Parra supporter still believes in God, but I digress) ..

The disrespect that they are showing an 11 year veteran, former Captain and current club Captain is astonishing .... no wonder they are a ****ing joke of a club ... we have some feral fans but they take the cake .... they don't deserve players of Mannah's class ..
It took him long enough, but he finally got off the stinking ,sorry I mean sinking ship known as the Parra Squeals . Good luck to you Tim. You gave them your heart and soul and this is the way your fans treat you, you are better off now mate. P.S You are the one laughing now Tim:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Yeah it would be the equivalent of us bagging Jason King when he retired, although Kingy won a couple of Premierships not spoons.

Either way Parra are stupid, it is either take the piss out of a loyal club legend who could have easily left Parra when they were garbage and he was in his prime playing origin, but he stuck solid and now gets laughed at. (whilst buying Manly players and calling them "KING")

Or you have to laugh that they made such a mediocre prop a club legend. either way they are a joke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6