Tim Cleary resigns as CEO effective immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No telling, but let me just say my advice comes from someone who actually personally knows him, and whom I trust implicitly.

Whilst it looked to me like he was Wayne ( especially with the inside knowledge ) he's not.

I don't know his actual name but it's not Wayne!!

Zorba the Hutt (Jabba's father).

Why is Zorba called Zth ? What does Zth mean ?

IMG_2639.JPG

Last edited:
No telling, but let me just say my advice comes from someone who actually personally knows him, and whom I trust implicitly.

Whilst it looked to me like he was Wayne ( especially with the inside knowledge ) he's not.

I don't know his actual name but it's not Wayne!!

There was no way I thought it was Wayne. The one brief time I met him in NZ he seemed way to professional and busy to be posting crap like we've seen.

And good on the poster who got through to you. I've given you about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 hints about another poster posting under 2 names and you never pick up on it.

I've given up now. lol Plus both his personas are ok.

There was no way I thought it was Wayne. The one brief time I met him in NZ he seemed way to professional and busy to be posting crap like we've seen.

And good on the poster who got through to you. I've given you about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 hints about another poster posting under 2 names and you never pick up on it.

I've given up now. lol Plus both his personas are ok.

Just PM me , sadly not that perceptive!!!

From Weidler:

Told you so: Bozo gets his man – as he always does

As this column has been telling you for weeks, there was no hope of Bob Fulton and Tim Cleary being at the same club long term.

Cleary was never going to beat Fulton. Not many do.

The exit of Cleary, who quit on Friday, won't have any effect on the on-field performance of Trent Barrett's team.

In fact, it simply highlights the shifting role of chief executives in the modern game where the chairman and football general managers hold the big stick at most clubs, and even more so at Manly where the chairman, Scott Penn, is also the owner.

Manly have lost some very valuable back-room people. About eight have left. Something stinks in the front office. Manly have cleverly and quietly recruited well for its football department in recent times.

The highly respected Gareth Holmes is the new football manager and Quentin Pongia is the Sea Eagles' new welfare manager. They join the Barrett-Fulton team that is getting a settled and successful look. There have been whispers that former Sea Eagle, Wigan Super League premiership winner and now businessman Tony Mestrov and Andrew Hill are being looked at for the CEO role.

So ipso fatso (hi Zorba!) the show goes on...

I'm just a sea eagles tragic no CEO and no Tim Cleary. I care about manly. This situation is easy to read from the outside. Big mouth bullys don't always get there way.
Good to see we both care about Manly
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
1413082185317.jpg

From Weidler:

Told you so: Bozo gets his man – as he always does

As this column has been telling you for weeks, there was no hope of Bob Fulton and Tim Cleary being at the same club long term.

Cleary was never going to beat Fulton. Not many do.

The exit of Cleary, who quit on Friday, won't have any effect on the on-field performance of Trent Barrett's team.

In fact, it simply highlights the shifting role of chief executives in the modern game where the chairman and football general managers hold the big stick at most clubs, and even more so at Manly where the chairman, Scott Penn, is also the owner.

Manly have lost some very valuable back-room people. About eight have left. Something stinks in the front office. Manly have cleverly and quietly recruited well for its football department in recent times.

The highly respected Gareth Holmes is the new football manager and Quentin Pongia is the Sea Eagles' new welfare manager. They join the Barrett-Fulton team that is getting a settled and successful look. There have been whispers that former Sea Eagle, Wigan Super League premiership winner and now businessman Tony Mestrov and Andrew Hill are being looked at for the CEO role.

So ipso fatso (hi Zorba!) the show goes on...
I heard the Tony Mestrov speculation again today. Be good to get a former Manly man back at the helm.
I don't think so though. Annersley and the Titans in general have huge wraps on Tony's ability as their COO.

Ha if Bozo was Wayne. Wayne is a good guy fighting many battles for that we don't ever see.
He doesn't have the time or the inclination to fight a fan fight on this site under a fake persona.

He does look at the site as many do at or around the club but very few participate.

I do know several fc people are here under various names and one who uses his daughters account to keep an eye on things.

Not too much escapes our attention if I care to investigate it, I just rarely do. Live and let live. I personally want everyone who loves, loves by watches and is involved with the sea eagles posting on here and making it's true and powerful community.

I'm also Batman

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6