Tim Cleary resigns as CEO effective immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear Zorba (aka Wayne)

Dear Bozo aka Wayne. I ain't Tim Cleary. Just a guy who has been sitting on the hill for over forty years.
Well done JEF for your 40 years of service to the mighty Sea eagles !!!
You are a Better man than that imposter Tiny Tim Cleary who could not last more than 6 months with the mighty maroon and white
73196c16-0dac-4616-89f9-53e74dc4d74b-original.jpg

Amazing how you hate it when anyone disrepects Bozo as yet you are the first to run down a staff member leaving the club based on what?
Yes it is amazing how we ALL dislike some things and I do dislike
this Johnny come lately imposter that could last no longer than 6 months at the Mighty Sea eagles .
So are you devastated that the club will not continue without him ?

Last edited:
Yes it is amazing how we ALL dislike some things and I do dislike
this Johnny come lately imposter that could last no longer than 6 months at the Mighty Sea eagles .
So are you devastated that the club will not continue without him ?
I am worried about the inherit instability in the club. I also think it is pretty classless to carry on like you have - someone joined the club in good faith, found out it was not going to work and decided to leave (and did so in a way that was pretty professional)

I am worried about the inherit instability in the club. I also think it is pretty classless to carry on like you have - someone joined the club in good faith, found out it was not going to work and decided to leave (and did so in a way that was pretty professional)
The worry instability in the club is in your mind . The bad apple has been removed .
I also think it is also classless that you have compared a 6 months Johnny come lately with a Manly legend Immortal
It is disgraceful actually
To you Tiny Tim is a professional . To the rest who know that he got shafted he is just a Johnny come lately
We will agree to disagree feathered friend , After all we both support the mighty Sea eagles club
220px-Johnny_Come_Lately_FilmPoster.jpg

Last edited:
The worry instability in the club is in your mind . The bad apple has been removed .
I also think it is also classless that you have compared a 6 months Johnny come lately with a Manly legend Immortal
To you Tiny Tim is a professional . To the rest who know that he got shafted he is just a Johnny come lately
We will agree to disagree feathered fried , After all we both support the mighty Sea eagles club
View attachment 5478

Wow laying it on a bit thick there bozo

Nice of you to remind the younger posters thay bozo was a clown way before it became a monniker for our great player bob

Wow laying it on a bit thick there bozo

Nice of you to remind the younger posters thay bozo was a clown way before it became a monniker for our great player bob
I am glad you know your history James . Bozo the Immortal was the clown who ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS had the last laugh
Go the mighty Sea eagles
Cheers
news_20170308.jpg

Bozo you are obviously on the Fulton gravy train. The facts are the facts. Fulton has his snout in the trough and will do anything to consume more then anyone else. He is the problem and he has something on Penn. I believe Tim was going to be the difference and Bozo was scared and believe was crying in his meeting with Penn and Tim. Tim gave Bozo a lifeline as he could have sacked him. Tims biggest mistake was not taking the grub out when he could.

We will agree to disagree feathered friend , After all we both support the mighty Sea eagles club
View attachment 5478

Not sure where I compared Bozo to Tim?

It just seems to me that there is a consistent removal of "bad apples" however some staff are never challenged....

It just seems to me that there is a consistent removal of "bad apples" however some staff are never challenged....

It seems to me you are not living in reality
Come down to earth feathered friend !!!
In the real world there is no such thing as a perfect club
In the real world the Sea eagles have won 2 premierships under the ownership of Penn ( We will also never forget Max the messiah Delmege ) Whilst you have other clubs that have won fck all but controversy and scandle like the Knights who had been screwed by Nathan Tinkler . The disgracefully run and corrupt Parramatta Eels club , The Tigers who are a busket case just to name a few
I don't know about you and some of your mates on here but I am very happy with the future of our club .
Again we will agree to disagree feathered friend :)
fca7020804d821b38b89ae6a81246836.jpg
fca7020804d821b38b89ae6a81246836.jpg

Bozo you are obviously on the Fulton gravy train. The facts are the facts. Fulton has his snout in the trough and will do anything to consume more then anyone else. He is the problem and he has something on Penn. I believe Tim was going to be the difference and Bozo was scared and believe was crying in his meeting with Penn and Tim. Tim gave Bozo a lifeline as he could have sacked him. Tims biggest mistake was not taking the grub out when he could.
Great post tiny Tim Cleary , that's CEO material
Have a Tim tam and enjoy the day
165.jpg

It seems to me you are not living in reality
Come down to earth feathered friend !!!
In the real world there is no such thing as a perfect club
In the real world the Sea eagles have won 2 premierships under the ownership of Penn ( We will also never forget Max the messiah Delmege ) Whilst you have other clubs that have won fck all but controversy and scandle like the Knights who had been screwed by Nathan Tinkler . The disgracefully run and corrupt Parramatta Eels club , The Tigers who are a busket case just to name a few
I don't know about you and some of your mates on here but I am very happy with the future of our club .
Again we will agree to disagree feathered friend :)
View attachment 5480 View attachment 5481
There are many days where I wish I could have some of whatever you are on...

There are many days where I wish I could have some of whatever you are on...
Even though there will be personality differences and different views and sometimes we don't like each other :) On game day we all rise above that as we all RISE TOGETHER and cheer for our beloved Sea eagles
On game day we are ALL AS ONE feathered friend !!!
604180-sea-eagles-fan.jpg

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
The only think he has been sniffing is management coits.
I am a manager in my line of work. The last thing I'd want is a staff member sniffing my coit, blowing smoke up my ass or pissing in my pocket. Those sayings are so bizarre.

If you want to get ahead simply agree with what I say and work hard.

Even though there will be personality differences and different views and sometimes we don't like each other :) On game day we all rise above that as we all RISE TOGETHER and cheer for our beloved Sea eagles
On game day we are ALL AS ONE feathered friend !!!
View attachment 5483

Big Scottie ( holding the Scarf) and the infamous @CAMBO ( no longer a member) just to the right there!!

View attachment 5478

@BOZO , sorry Wayne, your insiders knowledge shining bright there , just confirms what many suspect.

I can see you obviously have a ball taking the piss out of many on here, but like everything to much of the one thing can be a little boring!

Otherwise , have a great day and enjoy our Queensland sunshine ( whilst up with the team).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6