tigpies divers vs south divers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
is that luke Perenara on the souths take ???

every 50/50 penalty he gave it souths , when it was reversed it was play on...

honestly a joke !!! i dont mind a team that wins deservedly but with obvious official help , now thats poor...

luke Perenara always goes with NO TRY when it goes against souths...
( like the matai try)

when melon head burgess got sin binned , he stared at luke Perenara in shock , hoping he will come to the rescue...

73 mins penalty count 8-2...

souths were always going to win before kick off , but these officials are a joke !!!

if tigers can put 18 points on them on a fair even ground first 20 mins, whats melbourne going to do them in a semi final , thats how its looking..

roosters - manly
souths - storm

The 18 sOUTHS HAD PUT AGAINST THEM THEY HAD12 MEN....sTILL DONT KNOW WHY bURGESS GOT 10

panash said:

honestly a joke !!! i dont mind a team that wins deservedly but with obvious official help , now thats poor...

( like the matai try)

when melon head burgess got sin binned , he stared at luke Perenara in shock , hoping he will come to the rescue...

souths were always going to win before kick off , but these officials are a joke !!!

if tigers can put 18 points on them on a fair even ground first 20 mins, whats melbourne going to do them in a semi final , thats how its looking..

roosters - manly
souths - storm

Who is Luke Perenara ? Lol

Souths and the refs are serious cheats.

Every call goes their way.

Russell would have a saw jaw and grazed knees.

Kiwi Eagle said:
panash said:

( like the matai try)

roosters - manly
souths - storm

Who is Luke Perenara ? Lol

ive obviously got his name wrong ..... lol

what is it ??

Frogz said:
The 18 sOUTHS HAD PUT AGAINST THEM THEY HAD12 MEN....sTILL DONT KNOW WHY bURGESS GOT 10

professional foul , stealing the ball after the tigers player was tackled..

Henry Perenara panash, played a bit of 1st grade

I think I need my tin foil hat to start watching some of these games lol

What the game showed me is the 1 area I feel we really lack, and that is the attacking game from dummy half, Isaac Luke had a huge game and was the reason Souths got home

I turned on to GEM last night at 7pm (here in Adelaide that's what we get on Friday nights, live on GEM, replay later on 9) and within 1 minute I'd muted it. The Souths and Burgess brothers love fest was sickening.

I'm still not 100% convinced Sam Burgess deserved the sin-bin because what he did was nothing more than what most players do in that situation. I think since the Cronk/Boyd incident the refs have once again gone overboard in their reactions and are binning just about everyone (Sam Thiaday also got binned early in the Donkeys v Knights game last night for something trivial).

If I was Maguire, while happy with the 2 points from last night I'd be FAR from happy with the Bunnies performance (as evidenced by footage of him going off at half time). They were shown up by the lowly Tigers and with Benji actually looking interested for the first time this year and James Tedesco playing out of his skin, it took them until half way through the second half before they finally got in front, thanks no end to the penalty count which you could see had left most of the Tigers forwards dead on their feet because of all the tackling they had to do. Constant penalties to Souths saw to it that the Tigers had nothing left to fight with towards the end and the 32-18 scoreline definitely flattered Souths.

If Melbourne and Manly didn't prove a few weeks back that Souths aren't as good as what the media (read Ch.9) likes to portray them as, the 15th placed Tigers definitely proved it.

At 18 all a couple of very iffy penalties lead to tries. Game over.

Referees do indeed control the result.

The Brothers 4 ...... How many times did the ch9 muppets call them that last night . I thought they were doing an add for x-factor at one point !

Having watched Souffs recently I'm convinced there is one player that has to be stopped in order to beat them. It's not the much hyped Inglis, Burgess or Reynolds. It's Isaac Luke. He gets them going, and his running from dummy half is the best in the NRL.
As much as I admire the work rate of Matt Balin, he is missing the running game from his 80-minute displays. I think it is one weakness Manly has.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2