tigpies divers vs south divers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
sinbin!! Squirrel Burgess sin binned for professional foul! Anyway should be an interesting battle of the divers. Tigers shot themselves in the foot despite 13 to 12 players. Tigers should really go for diver Inglis's right leg.

How the hell is that a try!? Rabbitohs must ALWAYS be given be given benefit of doubt, how come it didn't come to be!? Grounding the ball should nit be sufficient evidence of a try against bunnies!! Its an outrage.

Great job tigers, shows how anyone can beat the Bunnies if given even a puny chance by the refs

1st dive awarded to Inglis

I never understand the need for spoiler alerts. If I was in QLD or wanted to watch this game later without knowing the result wouldn't be online at all - let alone actively logging on to a rugby league forum and crossing my fingers nobody else gives something away.

I hope we play them in the first week of the finals.

They're totally beatable.

I'd love to see them go out in straight sets then listen to all the toofless Souffs supporters go into meltdown.

Too funny.

What is this love affair the refs have with the bunnies

Unbelievable, they are getting every 50-50 call now.

Never seen anything like it.

too many pommie inbreds in the same team. like a pack for firehouse dalmations.

Why is anyone here surprised. Have you seen Ch Nein's promo for the finals. It's all about Souffs and their impending premiership. **** me dead these pricks couldn't be any more transparent in their desire for a Souffs win if they tried. Talk about the blackest days in Aust sport it's happening right now with this blatantly rigged competition.

They were never going to let the Tigpies spoil next fri nights ratings bonanza.

Precisely why I have been watching donkeys v drugcastle. Ray warren dribbling on about burgess bogans and inglis makes me want to puke.

The Burgess brothers saga is just a joke. I've been hearing about them for the last year about them possibly playing together....who gives a phuck??

If we can't win it this year then I have now officially decided to want any team other than Souffs to win it this year. Storm,Dogs,Rorters anyone except Souffs.

1st time for over 100 years that 4 brothers have played in the same side, that was always going to be promoted hard, as it should have been, a very rare occurrence

Good result there, Roosters knock the Titans over and Melbourne can't make top 2

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7