Three players who need to step up next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
1. Kelly. Time to become one of the game's elite young centres. Needs to get faster, bigger. He's a keeper.

2. Sironen. Can't keep living on potential. Must string a lot of games together. Fewer errors.

3. Paseka. No more rookie excuses. Need to use that big frame to dominate games.

I'm looking for a massive year from Dylan Walker. He needs to be put at right centre and left there for the whole season regardless of injuries in our halves. A lot of people on here talk about him being close to the best centre in the comp. I'm personally still yet to be convinced. We need big things from him in 2019.

I'm very, very worried about Suli, Fainu and Gosweiski. Their off seasons aren't indicative of people 100% committed to improvement, fitness and righting the ship.

These may not be career players. They may have only a short / limited time in 1st grade.

I'd hate to see / think they are pissing / smoking their opportunity up against walls.

My 3 who need a big year:
Taufua
Siro
Walker

I'd also like to see Gojiewski have a big year, I think he is capable if he stays fit.

I'm very, very worried about Suli, Fainu and Gosweiski. Their off seasons aren't indicative of people 100% committed to improvement, fitness and righting the ship.

These may not be career players. They may have only a short / limited time in 1st grade.

I'd hate to see / think they are pissing / smoking their opportunity up against walls.

Hey Ryan, what’s was the report on these guys? I completely missed it?

Only TBag would purchase an ex origin half and then play him off the bench for 5 mins per game and play an Australian centre at half....
If only he had more support staff... Supercoach.
There was one game Hodko came on at hooker, just changed our go forward momentum. Then he put on a great individual try and scored. Nek minute, for all his hard work, he's been pulled from the field and back warming the bench.

Hodko was alright in 2018.

May be there was more too it, but not sure I seen a coach who, read the on field momentum or backed his player at all.

Walker owes us - pretty disrupted year with injury this season

Hopefully Tommy will put a bit more polish on his rough edges on the back of playing some rep footy. If he can listen to Freddie and improve his passing game then the try assists will flow.

DCE needs to show he owns this side and demand some consistency of performance out of this squad. If he wants to prove he is the deserved Aussie and Qld halfback then start leading......on and off the field. He has the physical skill set, needs to lift the mental side of his game

1. Cherry Evans. Aussie half back now. Time to dominate games on a regular basis.
2. Walker. Cut out the niggle and concentrate on playing footy than putting off the opposition with stupid remarks. The team needs you every week on the field instead of recovering from a well deserved smack in the head on the sideline for weeks. Step up and grow up!
3. Siro.....time to toughen up and show us how good you can be.

1. Whoever Des thinks needs a "talking to"
2. Anyone Des believes needs a spray
3. Anybody Des thinks is past due ..
Those 3 guys really need to step up if they want to be there by the end of 2019..

What can we expect from Hodkinson, prized signing by TB? Can he step up? Hopefully he can at least be better utilised by our next coach or he is just going to be another sponge signing on the sidelines.
I reckon Trent Hodkinson will be used on the interchange and be a useful back up during origin or injury to dummy half and halves. The game is getting too fast for an 80 minute dummy half as they tend to do most of the tackling. You would want Api to go hard, have a break and come on fresh again.
Hopefully Donny Singe will be back and get him in some shape

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8