Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've heard this goes back further.

Look for the Moose, the Mule, the Chimp and the Ox to be implicated as well. I can say that I'm hearing that the Beaver is clean though.

Chip and Chase said:

Look for the Moose, the Mule, the Chimp and the Ox to be implicated as well. I can say that I'm hearing that the Beaver is clean though.

I just checked google to confirm that......

Chip and Chase said:

So Wombat was clean???

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Claims on 730 report tonite that peptides linked to sharks werent on the banned list until sep 2011. ASADAs focus is until May 11

Lundy is sending 10 more investigators to Cronulla
Ah the federal Government adding this farce to their list of failures

I know slightly more then most and I know bugger all. I think it is semantics. The actual named substance was not on the list but in another section the type of product it was and used for, was banned. So if someones states they did not administer a product on the banned list they may think they are correct and ASADA says otherwise.

Does anyone else think that Lundy looks like she is taking testosterone? I read on Facebook that she may have been born a man. I've only seen a few pics of her and I'd have to agree. Maybe she can get some testing done whilst at ASSADA.

Brissie Kid said:
This says the 3 players are still at Manly and are representatives.
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-dumped-dank-over-injection-row-20130313-2g0x5.html
Manly dumped Dank over injection row
I have just heard who the 3 players are. Im not 100% sure of the validity of the whisper, but supposedly its solid. And my definite player i would put money on being a part of the 3... is a part of the 3 lol

I dont think its right to say in the open on here, i guess that leaves PM's, if anyone needs to know that badly

Massoud's article today is less shrill than yesterday:

"As a club, the Sea Eagles have been told they are clear.

But it's understood three current players - and possibly three ex-players - are in the crosshairs of ASADA investigators for sourcing supplements themselves.

Manly officials yesterday addressed the entire team about the latest information.

Players have been reminded of the discounts on offer to come forward with any information, but it's unlikely the Sea Eagles will follow Cronulla's lead and hire a deal-maker because no systemic issues have been identified at Manly."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-players-alleged-to-have-bought-sports-supplements-from-the-car-boot-of-stephen-dank-associate-the-gazelle/story-e6frexnr-1226596784482

Lord Eagleton said:
Brissie Kid said:
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-dumped-dank-over-injection-row-20130313-2g0x5.html
I have just heard who the 3 players are. Im not 100% sure of the validity of the whisper, but supposedly its solid. And my definite player i would put money on being a part of the 3... is a part of the 3 lol

I dont think its right to say in the open on here, i guess that leaves PM's, if anyone needs to know that badly

I would like a pm.

voicefromthehill said:
Chip and Chase said:

I just checked google to confirm that......

I wouldn't be so sure. I googled dirty beaver and millions of pages came up...

Lord Eagleton said:
Haz88 - you have private messaging disabled. Change your settings so i can reply

Sorry LE , all fixed up now mate.

just want to see if it matches to what i have heard.

Cheers

Lord Eagleton said:
Brissie Kid said:

PM a brother please

Brent Read from The Australian just tweeted:

Big dramas unfolding at Manly. Story soon on The Australian website

Brookie said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Brissie Kid said:

PM a brother please

X2

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8