Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It probably is BUT until we become a success , and a really desirable destination that’s probably what had to happen.

Look at the money the Bulldogs have thrown about.
Think again much could depend on Jake becoming a full time prop . Then would just need the likes of Alioia , Paseka , hopefully Keppie to fire up on a regular basis . Then even Sipley , Boyle , Bulemor , a few of the young guns including Sykes who i would not underestimate to step up . Condon has apparently been signed for 3 seasons to give some decent input and not unfamiliar with a prop role. Really have ability or good potential right through the squad , just need the right combinations and structures , a better run with injuries and a few fringe players to step up a bit to get the show back on the road so to speak .

just need the right combinations and structures
Twas very predictable this year with a lot of one-out stuff and very little combination. Also the line speed amongst the forwards several metres and several seconds slower than most of the "Top 4-6". Blind Freddy could this so hopefully the new coaching team can improve over next few months.

Not sure if this is fitness related or coaching related or player ability related but we are about to find out!!!

I just heard it on the Rugby League Gurus podcast.

I personally don't put much stock in it but hey, a rumours a rumour

Would have to think Manly "s top 30 or plus is already settled for this season and no doubt the Broncs . Next season is an entirely different matter and then there is the 25 % increase in the cap and still some considerable mystery how that is being apportioned either within the exiting squad or future considerations

This is why the broncos never lose players they want to keep

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6