This must happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Come on everyone, our team is performing. Api is playing just fine at the moment. Let's not turn on each other!!

We are all a community here.

Forty has only been around a short while, and is taking his time to post here. He's obviously a very intelligent fellow. He posts the way he posts - let's treat him with respect and dignity.

Forty was 'Enigma' in his previous incarnation.

https://silvertails.net/members/enigma.26207/

So new-ish

But happy with the 'lets get along' sentiments. :)

We are looking okay no need to be overly concerned at this point. Let's see how I plays out. Barrett must be doing something right.

Dammit @winnyason The line between humour and insult is so bloody blurry. You're confusing me. LOL!

Lets pretend he's a ref and we're all running around on here like little DCEs.

Come on everyone, our team is performing. Api is playing just fine at the moment. Let's not turn on each other!!

Forty has only been around a short while, and is taking his time to post here. He's obviously a very intelligent fellow. He posts the way he posts - let's treat him with respect and dignity.
Please ryan he kidding

Ha! At 58 unlikely. Not good enough at 24! Correction - the word should be " it" in reference to the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Ha! At 58 unlikely. Not good enough at 24! Correction - the word should be " it" in reference to the rest of the season.

Sorry, mate. I'm nursing a hangover and am feeling a bit cheeky. There's way to much seriousness around here ATM. Keep up the posts, I've been enjoying them!

Sorry, mate. I'm nursing a hangover and am feeling a bit cheeky. There's way to much seriousness around here ATM. Keep up the posts, I've been enjoying them!

A hangover you say?

Here, this should help.

Forty has made some good points

Forty does seem to post somewhat differently to a few others on here. Generally he uses logic to support his arguments, and "mostly" succeeds in validating and substantiating his points of view. Whether we agree or disagree with him on his approach to dredging up other posters negativity and misconceptions in their previous posts over time, at least it provides a degree of accountability. Every supporter has their own approach to how their support is expressed in the heat of the moment and also in reflection. For example I choose to post positively on most player, team and coach issues within the club even in defeat. We are deep into what could potentially be a great season for the MWSE, but it could just as easily go the other way. As a long term supporter of the Eagles I believe that constant "supporter" bitching, infighting, slandering and maligning of the coach, team, players, management and each other "within the tent" brings nothing positive to the table. But thats just me. Again its each to their own, and whatever works for the individual I guess. If that doesnt work for me i will continue to resort to offensive, poorly chosen humour..... usually posted after a couple of bevvies. Go Manly!!!

Look i got some advice from forty baskets.
If you put a bangle on your left hand it feels like your mrs.

Cheers, mate! That's a time saving bit of advice. Another poster on here reckons he sits on his hand until it goes to sleep, then it doesn't feel like his hand. But then if you look down it's like a bloke is fixing you up.

I'll let him know.

*cough*

Forty has made some good points

Forty does seem to post somewhat differently to a few others on here. Generally he uses logic to support his arguments, and "mostly" succeeds in validating and substantiating his points of view. Whether we agree or disagree with him on his approach to dredging up other posters negativity and misconceptions in their previous posts over time, at least it provides a degree of accountability. Every supporter has their own approach to how their support is expressed in the heat of the moment and also in reflection. For example I choose to post positively on most player, team and coach issues within the club even in defeat. We are deep into what could potentially be a great season for the MWSE, but it could just as easily go the other way. As a long term supporter of the Eagles I believe that constant "supporter" bitching, infighting, slandering and maligning of the coach, team, players, management and each other "within the tent" brings nothing positive to the table. But thats just me. Again its each to their own, and whatever works for the individual I guess. If that doesnt work for me i will continue to resort to offensive, poorly chosen humour..... usually posted after a couple of bevvies. Go Manly!!!

Very well put. Excellently worded and shows a solid understanding of how the site works in general.

One quick question ; What do you have against paragraphs?

Cheers, mate! That's a time saving bit of advice. Another poster on here reckons he sits on his hand until it goes to sleep, then it doesn't feel like his hand. But then if you look down it's like a bloke is fixing you up.

I'll let him know.

*cough*

That never works....your asleep hand cant grip anything and you end up just punching yourself in the face!

Very well put. Excellently worded and shows a solid understanding of how the site works in general.

One quick question ; What do you have against paragraphs?

Nursing a hangover mate. Too lazy to press enter twice. Plus I have always felt paragraphs are overrated. Just like almost all Parra players since their club started.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12