This must happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Forty has made some good points

Forty does seem to post somewhat differently to a few others on here. Generally he uses logic to support his arguments, and "mostly" succeeds in validating and substantiating his points of view. Whether we agree or disagree with him on his approach to dredging up other posters negativity and misconceptions in their previous posts over time, at least it provides a degree of accountability. Every supporter has their own approach to how their support is expressed in the heat of the moment and also in reflection. For example I choose to post positively on most player, team and coach issues within the club even in defeat. We are deep into what could potentially be a great season for the MWSE, but it could just as easily go the other way. As a long term supporter of the Eagles I believe that constant "supporter" bitching, infighting, slandering and maligning of the coach, team, players, management and each other "within the tent" brings nothing positive to the table. But thats just me. Again its each to their own, and whatever works for the individual I guess. If that doesnt work for me i will continue to resort to offensive, poorly chosen humour..... usually posted after a couple of bevvies. Go Manly!!!
Look this is not league unlimited where we have to pull everyone posts apart.
We still got a way to go as a team, i stand by the meltdown after home bunnies loss.
The likes of walker where utter rubbish.
Where in the 8, couple losses and where down near base.
Api going well but his best and worst games have too much difference.

Look this is not league unlimited where we have to pull everyone posts apart.
We still got a way to go as a team, i stand by the meltdown after home bunnies loss.
The likes of walker where utter rubbish.
Where in the 8, couple losses and where down near base.
Api going well but his best and worst games have too much difference.

Lets hope Souths at home was the low point of the season mate. It was the only game this year "so far" where i couldn't find many positives at all. If we needed that game of "poorly executed crap" to get back on track then so be it. But heres hoping we dont see that again this year.

Lets hope Souths at home was the low point of the season mate. It was the only game this year "so far" where i couldn't find many positives at all. If we needed that game of "poorly executed crap" to get back on track then so be it. But heres hoping we dont see that again this year.
Agree i think we really need a quality rep 2nd rower and we have making of a premiership team.
This is a young team with a few more lows left i believe

Nursing a hangover mate. Too lazy to press enter twice. Plus I have always felt paragraphs are overrated. Just like almost all Parra players since their club started.

See @globaleagle this is the standard of poster we have do deal with.

Too lazy to push a button twice!!!!!!

Nek minut no bloody commas or spacesatallandwordsjustrunningtogetherlikeamadwomansfootstepsitsmayhemItellyoumayhem

Forty has made some good points

Forty does seem to post somewhat differently to a few others on here. Generally he uses logic to support his arguments, and "mostly" succeeds in validating and substantiating his points of view. Whether we agree or disagree with him on his approach to dredging up other posters negativity and misconceptions in their previous posts over time, at least it provides a degree of accountability. Every supporter has their own approach to how their support is expressed in the heat of the moment and also in reflection. For example I choose to post positively on most player, team and coach issues within the club even in defeat. We are deep into what could potentially be a great season for the MWSE, but it could just as easily go the other way. As a long term supporter of the Eagles I believe that constant "supporter" bitching, infighting, slandering and maligning of the coach, team, players, management and each other "within the tent" brings nothing positive to the table. But thats just me. Again its each to their own, and whatever works for the individual I guess. If that doesnt work for me i will continue to resort to offensive, poorly chosen humour..... usually posted after a couple of bevvies. Go Manly!!!
In the serious stakes, which I am sure you are, unfortunately it is lost on some. I have loved the fresh air created by yourself, Batty, Turbo1, woodsie and 40 and many others, however it seems there is a huge resentment for accountability, and your opinions to defend the club and it's representatives. Personally, all I ever said was to stop making character assassinations when criticising the players and coaching staff. "Fulton is ****ed, get rid of the old tosser" type stuff
As a supporter, I was very angry with Peter Peters and his "sausage roll supporter" remarks, but unfortunately it's true.
Some great debate lately, keep it up all!

Last edited:
Look i got some advice from forty baskets.
If you put a bangle on your left hand it feels like your mrs.

I put a bangle on my hand and it didn't feel anything like the wonderful and talented Mrs Mozzie.

And Winny, every poster should have the courage of their convictions, then they wouldn't get upset when their bumhurt stupidity is replayed to them.

See @globaleagle this is the standard of poster we have do deal with.

Too lazy to push a button twice!!!!!!

Nek minut no bloody commas or spacesatallandwordsjustrunningtogetherlikeamadwomansfootstepsitsmayhemItellyoumayhem

Just wait until I post after a few rums mate.

Thingswillgetrealmessyprettydamnquickly.FaceplantingonthepcafteraManlybeatstheBroncosmidpostisadefinitepossibility.

Plus I have an unopened bottle of Tumbulgum Husk Distillers Dark Rum ready for the occasion with a couple of my "special needs" Broncos mates.

Please note that the use of paragraphs has kicked in again. As has my first beer. Time to go get the boat out and go for a fish.

Dear Lord :( Honestly, WTF happened?

:(

I don't friggen know.

Plus...the worst the avs to get in the lottery was 4th...they get 4th.

The worst the nucks could get is 5th....they get 5th.

fmd, somethings gotta improve for us!

Just wait until I post after a few rums mate.

Thingswillgetrealmessyprettydamnquickly.FaceplantingonthepcafteraManlybeatstheBroncosmidpostisadefinitepossibility.

Plus I have an unopened bottle of Tumbulgum Husk Distillers Dark Rum ready for the occasion with a couple of my "special needs" Broncos mates.

Please note that the use of paragraphs has kicked in again. As has my first beer. Time to go get the boat out and go for a fish.

bloomin' heck. I know tumbulgum real well and I never knew they had a distillery there! I looked it up to be sure it was the same place.

Is it any good?

Answer WITH paragraphs!!! (Unless it's just a yes or no)

edit: wow, it better be. $100 for 500ml!

Last edited:
Cheers, mate! That's a time saving bit of advice. Another poster on here reckons he sits on his hand until it goes to sleep, then it doesn't feel like his hand. But then if you look down it's like a bloke is fixing you up.

I'll let him know.

*cough*
maybe a wank glove
images-2.jpg

bloomin' heck. I know tumbulgum real well and I never knew they had a distillery there! I looked it up to be sure it was the same place.

Is it any good?

Answer WITH paragraphs!!! (Unless it's just a yes or no)

edit: wow, it better be. $100 for 500ml!

Yes mate Husk Distillers is one of Australia's newest distilleries. They dont have a cellar door open yet, but they will have that open in 10-12 months from now.

The storm/flood event might have pushed that out a bit, but probably not by much as they were doing the concrete pour for the footings last week.

Here is some info via their website on the rum I have had saved especially for the Broncos match. As a biased New South Welshman I must say it ****s all over anything coming out of Bundaberg. As most things that come out of NSW traditionally do.

1866 TUMBULGUM RUM

To celebrate 150 years of village life in Tumbulgum we are releasing a special edition rum.

1866 Tumbulgum Rum is a blend of 3 year old paddock to bottle rum made from the inaugural 2013 harvest of the Founder’s Plot at Husk Plantation and aged in a combination of new American oak and ex Bourbon barrels.

I know the Messenger family pretty well. One of our boats ended up in a paddock on their property during the floods last year (June 04) . Yes we did take it there deliberately on the back of a tilt tray. (Commercial pontoon boat)

But back to the rum.........Mate I am not going to "wank" on about it but its a smooth, sweet rum that goes down well on special occasions, like the Eagles beating the Broncos in Brisbane.

I wish I could be there again this year, but we are still pretty focused on clean up and rebuilding. Nest year for sure.

Here is a link to a review of the 1866 Tumbulgum Rum.

https://refinedvices.com/1866-tumbulgum-rum

Cheers to your good health mate.

Yes mate Husk Distillers is one of Australia's newest distilleries. They dont have a cellar door open yet, but they will have that open in 10-12 months from now.

The storm/flood event might have pushed that out a bit, but probably not by much as they were doing the concrete pour for the footings last week.

Here is some info via their website on the rum I have had saved especially for the Broncos match. As a biased New South Welshman I must say it ****s all over anything coming out of Bundaberg. As most things that come out of NSW traditionally do.

1866 TUMBULGUM RUM

To celebrate 150 years of village life in Tumbulgum we are releasing a special edition rum.

1866 Tumbulgum Rum is a blend of 3 year old paddock to bottle rum made from the inaugural 2013 harvest of the Founder’s Plot at Husk Plantation and aged in a combination of new American oak and ex Bourbon barrels.

I know the Messenger family pretty well. One of our boats ended up in a paddock on their property during the floods last year (June 04) . Yes we did take it there deliberately on the back of a tilt tray. (Commercial pontoon boat)

But back to the rum.........Mate I am not going to "wank" on about it but its a smooth, sweet rum that goes down well on special occasions, like the Eagles beating the Broncos in Brisbane.

I wish I could be there again this year, but we are still pretty focused on clean up and rebuilding. Nest year for sure.

Here is a link to a review of the 1866 Tumbulgum Rum.

https://refinedvices.com/1866-tumbulgum-rum

Cheers to your good health mate.

Beauty! Thanks for that.

I hope the clean up and rebuild is going well. I know Tumbulgum cops it a fair bit once the Tweed breaks its banks right along the main road.

A real tragedy with that lady and her 2 children drowning there as well.

All the best!

(sorry everyone else for the *ahem* threads new direction - but it's about alcohol so....!)

In 2010, Tumbulgum became the third town in New South Wales to ban retail outlets providing disposable plastic shopping bags to customers.
All very well, but how are they supposed to carry their rum home?

By not debating the point you are highlighting my issue.
With your constant questioning and challenging of many on here, in my mind you have become the most annoying and boring poster. I have just put you on ignore. I am over the same boring crap from you in just about every thread. See ya!

Agree,
Come on everyone, our team is performing. Api is playing just fine at the moment. Let's not turn on each other!!

We are all a community here.

Forty has only been around a short while, and is taking his time to post here. He's obviously a very intelligent fellow. He posts the way he posts - let's treat him with respect and dignity.
Agree but he goes on and on with the same point over and over again and it infects every thread. Make the point and move on.... I've just put him on ignore.

Hi gents i dont know exactly the issue ,but i too am a new member an i thought the idea of having a post thread was so all of us can voice our opinion, bye the way not as good as Bundy Rum lol☺

Hi gents i dont know exactly the issue ,but i too am a new member an i thought the idea of having a post thread was so all of us can voice our opinion, bye the way not as good as Bundy Rum lol☺
Not unless you agree with the herd mate Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @:blush:@:blush:@:blush:

Firstly welcome aboard!

As long as you are respectful there really is no issue with having a differing opinion - it is what makes this place great.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11