This could be the answer

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Elliot will replace Jorge on the wing perfectly. He can defuse bombs and do a no nonsense job well there. I like the wing of Suli and Garrick and believe it has potential to develop into a nice combo for us in the years to come.
Has Suli played wing ? I can't see him there to be honest . He's a hard arse running centre. A winger needs to be able to contest and defuse bombs and I can't see the boy doing that.

Mate i love your passion but none of these things will happen. Elliot is not a fb jurbo is probably the best 13 in the game and turbo is one of the best fbs in the game. Why has marty been found out at prop? Hes a beast and did well in the rain i dont recall him making any mistakes. He just needs to offload more. Also he was arguably the best prop last year and we came 2nd last.
Are you @ stronger2gether ? Welcome back. PPC

Has Suli played wing ? I can't see him there to be honest . He's a hard arse running centre. A winger needs to be able to contest and defuse bombs and I can't see the boy doing that.

He has but I agree I’d keep him at centre. I was saying Garrick and Elliot will probably be a decent wing pairing.

He played wing most of last year. Walker and Kelly were centres.
He was centre last year because Walker spent large portions of the season injured and when fit at the back end of the season, was moved to 5/8, with Hodkinson on the bench.

However, Suli did play wing for the Tigers and growing up as a junior.

@Harry Smith The greatest difference between the mere mortals and the truly greats is ... creating uncertainty ...

What Snake had, and Inglis and that little grub from Melb had .... is the ability to put a defence in two minds by simply being there at fullback and coming into a backline movement .... they didn't actually even have to get the ball ... their simple presence caused centres and wingers to hesitate and second guess themselves ... job done .. try scored ...

This is a rare talent ... and one that Turbo possesses .... he may have issues .... but at fullback he is an attacking superstar .... at centre he is just a very good player .....
I've seen glimpses of that from Fainu. I think he has enormous potential.

It's as good a team we can come up it's a bottom 4 team.

For the record I don't know why Walker is still on our roster. Hopefully he will be terminated soon.

He was centre last year because Walker spent large portions of the season injured and when fit at the back end of the season, was moved to 5/8, with Hodkinson on the bench.

However, Suli did play wing for the Tigers and growing up as a junior.

Ok thought he had a few games there at least.

Walker played at least 14 or 15 games last year.
I wouldnt have thought Walker played all those at 5/8 and Parker took Tafuas left wing spot when he was injured early on.Then again I can’t remeber my middle name these days.Suli was probably at Blacktown early on when Croker played 5/8 and Dylan centre so that probably explains it. Maybe I was thinking of Tigers because thats where he started there.

He did play wing when Hodko came on at 5/8 at halftime against the Storm when we beat them scoring 20 in the second half. At least till Walker head butted Scott’s fist lol

Anyway doesn’t really matter . As you say he was originally a winger and I’d much prefer him there if Walker plays with Garrick in the centres. That kid has got serious talent.

Last edited:
It's as good a team we can come up it's a bottom 4 team.

For the record I don't know why Walker is still on our roster. Hopefully he will be terminated soon.
Nothing can be done about Walker until it goes to trial, should he be in all likelihood be found guilty, then his contract willbe terminated.
We don't owe Walker anything, quite the opposite actually, we've only really had one good year from him, not worth the reported $600, 000 a season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8