Think outside the square - Mundine's kernel of truth:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

A few questions for you to ponder:

1. Which country has been the most warlike in the past 50 years, counted in invasions of other countries, assasinations of foreign leaders it doesn't agree with, and meddling in public affairs.

2. Which country has the least accountability when it comes to transparency over its nuclear arsenal.

3. Which country relies the most on "political donations" (aka bribes) to fuel its "democratic process"?

4. Which country is the most virulent and obtuse when it comes to foisting its "culutre" on the rest of the world?

5. Which country exhibits the greatest gap in its official "morality" and said "culture" and "art"?

6. Which country was responsible for creating the political vacuum in Cambodia filled by Pol Pot and therefore the genocide of 6 million souls (the same number as in the nazi death camps)?

7. Which country currently puts its commercial interests ahead of sane foreign policy? (eg invading Iraq wehich has no WMD whilst millions starve under the autocratic Mugabe regime or takes a hard line on North Korean and Iranian nuclear policy whilst cosying up to the more commercially lucrative nuclear powers of the PRC and India)?

8. Which country has a one-eyed foreign policy on the issue of the Middle East, applying double standards to the state of Isreal as a sop to the limited "thinkers" of right wing, Christian Conservative America who are all twiddling their thumbs waiting for the mythical Armageddon?

9. Which country is the home to the majority of multi-national corporations guilty of sweat-shop exploitation of the two-thirds world?

10 Which country espouses "freedom of speech" whilst enjoying the most hardline stance on sedition under the "Homeland Security" legislation?

etc etc etc

Was Mundine wrong to say that America bought 9/11 on itself? Does anyone seriously believe they've improved the world climate in the five years since?

Have you got a pilots licence Mata?

To answer in the affirmative would probably see me end up in jail under some of the new legislation..............

Interesting you choose to descend into immediate flippancy byso. Is that because you don't like the answers to the questions?

Why so defensive?

I'm simply making an observation that you seem to condone the actions of 9/11 and that you have an involvement with a lawn company.

I don't condone it, but I'm not surprised by it.

Anyhow, let me know how your weekly lessons of.

"Philosophies of Mundine" go.

Is he as good a teacher as a Boxer?

A few questions for you to ponder:

1. Which country has been the most warlike in the past 50 years, counted in invasions of other countries, assasinations of foreign leaders it doesn't agree with, and meddling in public affairs.

2. Which country has the least accountability when it comes to transparency over its nuclear arsenal.

3. Which country relies the most on \"political donations\" (aka bribes) to fuel its \"democratic process\"?

4. Which country is the most virulent and obtuse when it comes to foisting its \"culutre\" on the rest of the world?

5. Which country exhibits the greatest gap in its official \"morality\" and said \"culture\" and \"art\"?

6. Which country was responsible for creating the political vacuum in Cambodia filled by Pol Pot and therefore the genocide of 6 million souls (the same number as in the nazi death camps)?

7. Which country currently puts its commercial interests ahead of sane foreign policy? (eg invading Iraq wehich has no WMD whilst millions starve under the autocratic Mugabe regime or takes a hard line on North Korean and Iranian nuclear policy whilst cosying up to the more commercially lucrative nuclear powers of the PRC and India)?

8. Which country has a one-eyed foreign policy on the issue of the Middle East, applying double standards to the state of Isreal as a sop to the limited \"thinkers\" of right wing, Christian Conservative America who are all twiddling their thumbs waiting for the mythical Armageddon?

9. Which country is the home to the majority of multi-national corporations guilty of sweat-shop exploitation of the two-thirds world?

10 Which country espouses \"freedom of speech\" whilst enjoying the most hardline stance on sedition under the \"Homeland Security\" legislation?

etc etc etc

Was Mundine wrong to say that America bought 9/11 on itself? Does anyone seriously believe they've improved the world climate in the five years since?

Mata what annoys me is that if questioned, Mundine probably wouldnt even know what any of the above questions meant.

Again, the view he took on 9/11 and the comments he made had no point but to raise his profile and get his head on the news again.

I don't think he's as dumb as you like to make out.

still not answering the question hey?

imo America didn't bring 9/11 onto itself, and things were no worse prior to 9/11.

But America do have many faults, but trying to justify the actions of 9/11 is lunacy. But i'm not surprised seeing you trying to justify them.

Is Mundine as good a teacher as a boxer?

I have seen nor heard anything to make me believe otherwise.

ill answer your question.

The country with the most christian influence in the world.

I can live with that statement if you change it to "christianised". They are hardly Christ Like.

Mata, whats your answer to your question?

Was Mundine a Better Player than Brad Fittler ???

Another circular argument starts again. It;s a no-brainer.

Mata is right about the USA.

To say however that they brought Sept 11 on themselves is stupidity. insensitive and simplistice.

Why did Mundine quickly retract his comments and claim that he was misquoted. Has about the same validity as the Statement that Islam is the religion of Peace!!!!

Mundine is no fool - I have never claimed that - but he is not international statesman either and in some areas he has no idea.

BTW the answer to Steve's question is no!!! (He could have been up there with the best had he stayed in league - given time - but we will never know

Exactly Just making the Point , Mundine takes Crap , Hes the Indiginous Derryn Hinch

That is pretty low to call someone Derryn Hinch.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2