Things i dont want to hear in 2022.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
But of a laugh thread but let's post the things we don't want to hear in 2022.

Only rule is NO ONE is allowed to even mention the word Hammy in relation to you know who.

Mine is 2 fold.

If I never hear Vossy mention Gerringong again when Garrick does something it will be too soon.

And hand in hand if Blocker Roach comes out with ' I've been waiting for Paseka to realise how big he is and believe in himself ' I may just barf the biggest barf ever barfed.

Two things I don't want to hear in 2022......

Parramatta have won the Premiership
England have won the World Cup

If that happens.....

Attachments

• Fred Sanford Big One.png
    Fred Sanford Big One.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 12
Souffs getting preferential treatment......oops too late. Latrine gets 1 game off his suspension for the exhibition All Stars game, fuksake nothing changes. They class it as a representative game....give me a break.

Last edited:
Souffs getting preferential treatment......oops too late. Latrine gets 1 game off his suspension for the exhibition All Stars game, fuksake nothing changes. They class it as a representative game....give me a break.
To be fair they didn't allow him to play so it should count.

Otherwise let him play and dont count it.

Can't have your cake and eat it too

Flip it in its head and what I want to hear is
In order 5-1
There’s got to be an investigation
He gets run over by a cement truck
It’s long enough , it’s high enough and it’s straight between the posts
You owe my family an apology
And lastly
Hey go manly , want to go to the footy , sit in the box and have a few beers after the game with the team
Go manly says
Big fan of Thursday nights and discount accomodation
Big fan of Saturday nights and players having Sunday off

But of a laugh thread but let's post the things we don't want to hear in 2022.

Only rule is NO ONE is allowed to even mention the word Hammy in relation to you know who.

Mine is 2 fold.

If I never hear Vossy mention Gerringong again when Garrick does something it will be too soon.

And hand in hand if Blocker Roach comes out with ' I've been waiting for Paseka to realise how big he is and believe in himself ' I may just barf the biggest barf ever barfed.
I have absolutely no idea "you know who" is.

So it's safe to say I don't want to hear "Turbo has pulled a hammy....out for 8 weeks".

If nsw play well, Gus saying "It's going to be a dynasty for nsw"

I mean, cliche is as cliche does but the ole:

• "I'm doing it for my family / have to do what's best for my family"
  • "It's not his go"
  • "I haven't seen the footage" - usually from coaches whose player has done something totally illegal on the field and you know damn well they've seen it.

- "We're bringing in this rule change (5+ rounds in) - from nrl headquarters
- Refs are right 95% of the time and are 'only human' -nrl hq
- That was a bunker mistake that cost Manly the game - Annersley's weekly crap-on-a-thon.

- "We need to rub this out of the game" - when a coach says this after his player cops the same treatment his side has been dishing out, but now it effects him.

Finally:

Anything from Buzz

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8