They Have Picked King for City Again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Despite his improved form this season I am flabbergasted that City have picked King again.

With Kite in the Country team we are going to be up against it against the Broncos next Saturday night, especially in the likelihood that BK is out.

Does King have some compromising pictures of selectors or is there something I don't know. Was it him who made the three mistakes that gifted the Tigers the first 12 points in today's game?

He has had a much improved season this year but that would not be hard as his last 3 years have been extremely poor.

He made a number of crucial mistakes today and I just don't see that he is living up the promise that he once showed. I would be happy for manly to release him and sign shrek back from the dogs.

Despite his improved form this season I am flabbergasted that City have picked King again.

With Kite in the Country team we are going to be up against it against the Broncos next Saturday night, especially in the likelihood that BK is out.

Does King have some compromising pictures of selectors or is there something I don't know. Was it him who made the three mistakes that gifted the Tigers the first 12 points in today's game?
i generally like most of what you post CW

but that was harsh and unfair

King has been great and deserves his spot IMO

You are entitled to your opinion CW, but you should back that up with an alternative selection. King did not have his best game today but he has at least been consistently good, although not great.

If King has compromising photos of selectors then Finch and Anasta must both have the video and banking records. For either of them to get selected on this years form is a travetsy.

You are entitled to your opinion CW, but you should back that up with an alternative selection. King did not have his best game today but he has at least been consistently good, although not great.
Fair enough. I thought that any of the St G pack went better than King and Skando looked good yesterday as well. King has been okay but compare his form to that of Mason, O'Meley and co on Fri night and we are still taking chalk and cheese.

If King has compromising photos of selectors then Finch and Anasta must both have the video and banking records. For either of them to get selected on this years form is a travetsy.
Agreed. I can't believe they picked either.

King is by far and away no way in hell a representative footballer.

Yes he has improved from the poor depths of his performances of last year, but when you compare him to other class props he is not in the same league.

If Bryant was picked for City i would have been less shocked.

pepsi hatred is strronger though.

The before mentioned players that were picked in the test are not available for city, neither is bryant

lol, Fluffy to the rescue of Kingey again...

ill accept the " there was no one else available" argument, as that has to be true!

no way he deserves that spot. he needs a full season of his current form before a city jumper should be warranted.

hehehe....hopefully in all those posts, i never said his form was good last year!! His form was poor, why Des picked him each week was beyond us all, considering he was carrying injury and poor form.

he's turned it around well this year after a bit of a scratchy start......hopefully the City spot spurs him onto further improving his form. Let's also not forget that the senior props have not been considered for this game.

lol, Fluffy to the rescue of Kingey again...

ill accept the \" there was no one else available\" argument, as that has to be true!

ive got another one - KHunt got picked for Australia, Kings selection for city is less of a shocker than that based on form.

hmm, so basically you now agree with all the things we said about King last year.

He is playing good enough to keep his spot in the team this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4