There is hope for all you stud muffins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01.jpg

Not bad :)

I just could never date a girl with as little brains as her, it would frustrate me to no end!

I need a girl with an IQ of at least 80! :)

But surely the smart ones know to steer clear of you Dan??

What a predicament that must put you in!

yeah it can make things hard! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Looks like she took the lyrics of her new (ripped off) song to heart cause "one of these days these boots are gunna walk right out on you".
My tip is he wouldn't be too cut up!

I'm sure he would have got the most outa that body.

After that theres not much more on offer.

She's a prawn. Head full of **** but the rest of her is ok. Having said that I would shag her in a split second, literally probably.

Looks like she took the lyrics of her new (ripped off) song to heart cause \"one of these days these boots are gunna walk right out on you\".
My tip is he wouldn't be too cut up!

Are you kidding? I'd cry for a year if she left me.

I don't reckon she was that dumb fellas. Nobody could be that stupid. As if you could live your normal life and be yourself with cameras everywhere. I reckon it was all staged. Including those comments which painted her as an idiot.

Jess, if your reading this. I love you. My mrs won't have to know.

Anybody who says they wouldn't like to have a bit of that body are ****en lunatics.
[img=200x134]../../AE_files/public/1132875577_810_FT91988_dukes3_.jpg[/img]

She's a prawn. Head full of **** but the rest of her is ok. Having said that I would shag her in a split second, literally probably.

I would even follow you there Clon

I agree that she couldn't be that dumb...but that's the funny part about watching the show!
I'm sure Mr Lesheah would be upset about the breakup but being from a boy band himself I'm sure he can find someone else of a similar ilk no problems

I could be sitting around sinking piss with me mates having a chat but if that "boots are made for walking" clip comes on i'm just focused on that. hahaha

For willie nelson of course :lie:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4